Hello from the Sunshine State!

dyt4000

Hello all!

A good friend turned me on to this site! I look forward to conversing with friends old or new. I own Cub Cadet tractors and an old Ferguson...oh yeah, and a DYT4000 Craftsman that sits a lot since my Cubs do most all the work.

Thanks for having the site Doc!:thumb:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!

How about some pictures of your tractors?

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Your welcome DYT. Thank you for joining up and posting an intro. :thumb: Rep points for you.
I look forward to hearing more about the work you do with your Cubs. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Mark777

Hi Dyt,

NICE to see you over here. Always look forward to your posts, input and all the extras you bring.

Mark

Bindian

Hello all!

A good friend turned me on to this site! I look forward to conversing with friends old or new. I own Cub Cadet tractors and an old Ferguson...oh yeah, and a DYT4000 Craftsman that sits a lot since my Cubs do most all the work.

Dyt4000,
Welcome to our corner of the web.:wave: Years ago, I was given a Farmall Cub that was in a barn fire. I was so excited tearing it down to rebuild.:) My heart sunk when I found a crack in the engine block.:forgetit: I sold it to two brothers that had numerous Cubs.:D I think she put out about 10.9 horsepower. :thumb:
hugs, Brandi

shinnlinger

Dyt,

Welcome! Are your cubs of the Farmall or hydrostatic variety? I have a '72 149 with the speed creep problem and looking for inspiration to deal with it.

Are you my inspiration?

Archdean

Hey dyt, your good friend was right to point you here, these folks have a nice site. I'm unable to spend much time here but always enjoy the visit!

Tis a small world isn't it?

jwstewar

Staff member
Welcome DYT, enjoy the site and post often.

Look forward to seeing some pictures of the old cubs. I remember growing up and watching them mow the grass at the school behind our house with an old cub and MMM.