NTT new index page.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I dressed up the index page a little. Congrats to Big Dog, he is the 1st member to have his tractor displayed on our home page. This home page is the entry point to NTT. Most of our members get here by coming through that page. If you would like a pic of your tractor on the front page in one of the upcoming months, reply to this thread with a the picture you think deserves to be on NTT's front page. (note: I can crop it and modify it as needed to make it fit.)

http://www.nettractortalk.com/index.html

If you see any errors or omissions feel free to point them out. If I look at it to long I can and have easily overlooked some obvious ones.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Chris.
YOU are the winner of a starbucks coffee. Go to or local Starbucks and tell them you won a cup from NTT and to put it on Dougsters account (last I heard he was the keeper of the coupons).

I found 2 other errors while fixing that one. :pat: guess i'll go to starbucks too.

Milwaukee

Look good.
:thumb:
Why don't you find member who use tractor for snow plow then put on homepage which is cool like season.

I do not see error on page it seem to be ok and very fast load.:thumb:

JDA 3020

One for your consideration.

100_2427_039.jpg

Perhaps a pair of old ones.

100_3520.jpg

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
YOU are the winner of a starbucks coffee. ... put it on Dougsters account
Oh. I thought the winner's tractor would become the site's logo.

Oh well. This is what I was going to enter. Some of us actually use our tractors. I took this photo yesterday, when I took the tractor down in the back of the orchard to harvest the lone persimmon tree.

Quick, before Mark comes along!

P1160547rPersimmonHarvest.jpg

:mrgreen: (With apologies to JDA, who really does have some gorgeous tractors!) :mrgreen:

Mine isn't likely to be a logo for anything. Maybe I'll use that photo on my family site.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics JDA & CA. I'll use them all. They will be used in the order they are posted here. If I get enough maybe I'll make a page just for tractor pics. I'm guessing you all would not mind if I use your tractor pictures other places on NTT.

I also have a lone persimmon tree. I'm sure yours does better than mine.

JDA 3020

Want a dirty one?

Doc as far as I am concerned you can use any pic I post on NTT for NTT....heck I put them on other forums too.

100_3519.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sure I'd like a dirty one. A dirty one is a working tractor. :thumb:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good pics JDA & CA. I'll use them all. They will be used in the order they are posted here.
Doc, I'm kidding. That's a photo I might use to illustrate a point, like I did over on FF in the What's Your Weather thread. I don't think it's suitable for a site logo! I think a mix of JDA's flawless restorations (and Mark's, FWJ, etc), plus modern tractors would be your best choice.

Maybe I can find a look-pretty picture of this homely rig. I tend to think of it in terms of the work it will do, not the neglected appearance. The first owner must have stored it outdoors for all its 25 years, and it looks it.

I just looked through the pictures I have already posted here and nearly all illustrate work in some form. Example:
http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=620&d=1194097889

... and all but this one
http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=228&d=1184862100
bluntly display how beat up this tractor looks. I suggest stick with pretty!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Want a dirty one?

Doc as far as I am concerned you can use any pic I post on NTT for NTT....heck I put them on other forums too.

100_3519.jpg

What???? I replied to your post before the tractor pic had loaded. :pat:

That is a beautiful tractor and sure not dirty.
Both you and PB got me. :pat: