A good wife

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Right you are Ron. Congrats on finding the right one for you. :beer:

I feel lucky in the same way, in that I found the right one too. :D

Here's to all happily married couples!!! Cheers!! :beer: :bee: :beer:

Call me shallow if you like, but I'm still inclined to like a woman that won't send me into shock when I roll over in the morning and look over at her. WHEW!:pat:

I got lucky when my wife decided I was the one for her. She's old fashioned enough in many ways to still hold on to most of the "traditional roles" of a farm wife, all the while being cutting edge with other aspects of her life. She's a great mother and grandmother, an outstanding cook. She's always been supportive of my endevors, never questioning any decisions I've made regarding our future. Most of all, she's been my best friend since the day we met.

I can recall a few things that happened just after we met. One was my dad going ga ga over Liegh the first time she came to my parents house for dinner. The other thing that sticks in my mind was a comment from my oldest friend. "How did someone like YOU end up with someone like THAT?"

Only down side, if my tractor ever looses a wheel, I need to get someone else for a counterbalance. Liegh is about 100 lbs soaking wet. ;)

Dougster

Old Member
Every man needs a good wife !
They do have their uses.
Here's to all happily married couples!!! Cheers!!
The other thing that sticks in my mind was a comment from my oldest friend. "How did someone like YOU end up with someone like THAT?"
Yeah... sure! :rolleyes: Okay for you guys! :eek: But what do you do when no decent woman will have you??? :(

Buy a new tire I guess!!! :thumb:

Dougster