Another

Dougster

Old Member
Another Mahindra guy jumping on board, but worse yet I'm from Kentucky and a chicken farmer.
We will forgive you for being from Kentucky (a.k.a., Home of the Junkster) since you own a Mahindra!!! :mrgreen:

Welcome Aboard Brother!!! :thumb:

Dougster

jwcinpk

We contract grow for Cobb Vantress. We have a set of 40 x 400 houses. Ours is a breeder operation. Lots of Eggs!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome JWC! I'm glad you found us here on NTT.
Are you close to Lake Cumberland?

Enjoy and post often.

jwcinpk

Welcome JWC! I'm glad you found us here on NTT.
Are you close to Lake Cumberland?

Enjoy and post often.
Just a few miles south of Lake Cumberland. Used to work for Kingsford charcoal which is right on the lake in Burnside.

xPosTech

Welcome to NTT. Seems there's a few of y'all in Kentucky. I have an ex up there. I think she went back to C-town but you never know. Also an ex in Oregon and one in California. That way I can live in Texas!

You'll like it here.
Ted

Howdy right back at ya!
Looks as though a bunch of us will be cheering those Wildcats on this New Years Eve!
GO BIG BLUE!

LET'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY THERE...

I'm an Indiana Univ. alumni who works for a Purdue Graduate that's a Univ. of Louisville fan. My son went to Univ of Tennessee, one daughter to Missouri, and the other daughter is currently enroled at Univ. of Louisville.

By law, I'm not allowed to cheer for the MILDCATS

Dougster

Old Member
LET'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY THERE...

I'm an Indiana Univ. alumni who works for a Purdue Graduate that's a Univ. of Louisville fan. My son went to Univ of Tennessee, one daughter to Missouri, and the other daughter is currently enroled at Univ. of Louisville.

By law, I'm not allowed to cheer for the MILDCATS
Seems like there is a little disagreement and disparity there among the members of the Kentucky delegation. ;) That can only be good news for the New England delegation which is known for its tight cohesiveness and proven ability to get along! :thumb:

Dougster

Seems like there is a little disagreement and disparity there among the members of the Kentucky delegation. ;) That can only be good news for the New England delegation which is known for its tight cohesiveness and proven ability to get along! :thumb:

Dougster

Dougster, always keep this tidbit in the forefront of your mind. It only took ONE KENTUCKIAN (Daniel Boone) to whoop up on a black bear.

"I kilt it with me bare hands and this here knife":thumb:

As long as you have ONE KENTUCKIAN on here, you have more'n you can handle.:forgetit:

Sometimes you disagreeable Kentuckians talk funny too! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Ya dang yankees gots a lotta room talkin' 'bout how us Kin-tuk-yans be atalkin'.

Got one a them thar New Yawkers in ar famly. She puts earl in her durn car motor an goes to visit her uncle oil. :mrgreen: