Happy New Year to NTT and It's Members

Archdean

As is my usual tradition this is a heart felt wish to you and your family!

The first: Card Link Here is a New Years card from yours truly!

The second part: Is about what "First Footing" (New Year Traditions) means in the History of our Old English traditon consisting of 3 parts (you will need to click "About New Year Customs" (bottom left of the card) and to read the next part click >Read More (bottom right of the card)!

Enjoy all the good things in life and to hell with what isn't!
wink.gif

Dean

Archdean

New Years Eve After action report:

I live in the heart of what might be (and has been) described as prime redneck territory and did not hear one shotgun/rifle/or pistol fired and as cold and clear as last night was, sound would have carried really well.

This is an area where everybody, and I do mean everybody, owns guns and is legal to shoot on your own property as long as you don't endanger others, in fact you can't even live here unless you own a minimum of 9 items from the below list.

2 Shotguns
1 six shooter, handed down from a War of Northern Aggression relative.
2 rifles, one of which must be black powder
A recurve bow
A compound bow or crossbow
A pickup truck
A 4 wheeler ATV
A real tractor
An equipment trailer on which to haul aforementioned ATV or tractor.
A Bowie knife
Some kind of boat
At least two dogs, one of which must carry, in part, the bloodlines of the breed known as a Mountain Cur. Fleas are optional.
2 pair of "overhauls", one of which must be insulated for winter or hunting wear; extra credit given if one of the overhauls has a camouflage pattern.

I'll take this type of redneck over urban redneck any day. :mrgreen:

xlr82v2

New Years Eve After action report:

I live in the heart of what might be (and has been) described as prime redneck territory and did not hear one shotgun/rifle/or pistol fired and as cold and clear as last night was, sound would have carried really well.

This is an area where everybody, and I do mean everybody, owns guns and is legal to shoot on your own property as long as you don't endanger others, in fact you can't even live here unless you own a minimum of 9 items from the below list.

2 Shotguns
1 six shooter, handed down from a War of Northern Aggression relative.
2 rifles, one of which must be black powder
A recurve bow
A compound bow or crossbow
A pickup truck
A 4 wheeler ATV
A real tractor
An equipment trailer on which to haul aforementioned ATV or tractor.
A Bowie knife
Some kind of boat
At least two dogs, one of which must carry, in part, the bloodlines of the breed known as a Mountain Cur. Fleas are optional.
2 pair of "overhauls", one of which must be insulated for winter or hunting wear; extra credit given if one of the overhauls has a camouflage pattern.

I'll take this type of redneck over urban redneck any day. :mrgreen:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave: