Chuckwagon

xPosTech

Came across this ad on southeasttexas.com, a local classified ads website. They don't have a website yet but say it should be up by Valentine's Day in case you're looking for a gift for the SWIMBO. Here's the ad for Steel Horses (936) 639-6878:

New Chuckwagon Utility Vehicles. 2WD. "Honda" 11 HP OHV GX340 industrial engines. 2 year limited warranty on engines and full one year on unit. Locking differentials, electric start, tilt dump bed, automatic transmissions, Rack and Pinion steering, full bench seat. Speeds capable of 20-25 MPH. Has draw-tite type rear hitch. Excellant (sic) for use on the farm or ranch. $4495. We are the authorized Chuckwagon Utility Vehicle dealer, BushHog and Arctic Cat ATV dealer in Lufkin, Texas.

Ted

And the pic:

Attachments

• Chuckwagon.jpg
    Chuckwagon.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 109
N

Nicahawk

Came across this ad on southeasttexas.com, a local classified ads website. They don't have a website yet but say it should be up by Valentine's Day in case you're looking for a gift for the SWIMBO. Here's the ad for Steel Horses (936) 639-6878:

New Chuckwagon Utility Vehicles. 2WD. "Honda" 11 HP OHV GX340 industrial engines. 2 year limited warranty on engines and full one year on unit. Locking differentials, electric start, tilt dump bed, automatic transmissions, Rack and Pinion steering, full bench seat. Speeds capable of 20-25 MPH. Has draw-tite type rear hitch. Excellant (sic) for use on the farm or ranch. $4495. We are the authorized Chuckwagon Utility Vehicle dealer, BushHog and Arctic Cat ATV dealer in Lufkin, Texas.

Ted

And the pic:
I'm not sure but I think that's the same utility vehicle that Orscheln's farm store is selling here in KS. I've gotta make a trip there today and will check and do a follow up post. The price seems about the same.

ghautz

There's one of those running around here. Looks pretty good, but what else would you expect from Honda? If it were 4WD it would probably be more popular here, tho.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is pretty cool. All other UTV's I've seen are priced a whole light more. Course most of them go 15mph faster, but I sure don't need that. And I couldn't bring myself to pay 11k for a Kubota RTV when I have two good ATV's in the garage that will get us all over our property. I'll consider one when the time comes to replace my 2wd older atv. And I'll hope by then they offer a 4x4 model for not a whole lot more. :D