Nice! No rain for a change!

Mith

The weather is looking good! Normally this time of year I would be expecting below freezing temps, ice and maybe snow.
Not so this year, I'm tempted to go out and cut the lawn, its getting a bit long....

See, England isnt all rain :D

Attachments

• nice.JPG
    nice.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 155

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mith,
I think we got your rain. The ground is sooooo wet here. At least the strong winds of the past few days helped dry it up some. With all the rain we've also had a little flooding of the smaller streams. The Ohio River peaked yesterday but it was thankfully a few feet below flood stage.
We hit 69 degrees this week, but snow and freezing temps are predicted this weekend. Reminds me of March weather more than February. :pat:

xPosTech

Yeah I think it's about time to fire up one of the machines. Three are ready to cut...another needs minor repair and two more have major problems. :sad:

It's supposed to be in the 70Fs today. No rain here till Tuesday. :biggrin:

Ted

Mith

Doc, we have had our fair share of flooding last summer, it must be you guys turn I'm afraid. I cant even remember what snow looks like.....

Sorry guys, I just have to rub it in some more! Even cut the lawn today with my short sleeves on it was so nice :D

The temps figures are a bit conservative, it does get a bit colder at night, and a bit warmer during the day :D

Attachments

• nice2.JPG
    nice2.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 148