Net Cooking Talk is open!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
As some of you know I've been working on Net Cooking Talk for the past few weeks. It is now far enough along to open. I will be updating styles and adding little touchs but, let the posting begin. It's all about food, Cooking and life. If you like any of those three I think you'll like this forum. So stop on by if you have time for one more forum in your life. :D
www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

N

Nicahawk

As some of you know I've been working on Net Cooking Talk for the past few weeks. It is now far enough along to open. I will be updating styles and adding little touchs but, let the posting begin. It's all about food, Cooking and life. If you like any of those three I think you'll like this forum. So stop on by if you have time for one more forum in your life. :D
www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

couldn't reg...kept kicking me back to name and password...tried several times.

tried again.....OK now.

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Paul, that was supposed to be a secret. :eek:
Now the cat's out of the bad. :yum:

Nick, what was the problem? I looked over the settings and logs and I'm not sure why it gave you a hard time. :confused:

N

Nicahawk

Paul, that was supposed to be a secret. :eek:
Now the cat's out of the bad. :yum:

Nick, what was the problem? I looked over the settings and logs and I'm not sure why it gave you a hard time. :confused:
Don't know Doc.
icon5.gif
Last time I entered all lowercase and it took.
icon5.gif
Best part is I got reg'ed with another promising forum.:respect: Man your truckin and good for you!!!! Found you @ ad-min also. Pic. I'm trying to learn :wink: about the forums....long way to go, but interesting for sure.
icon14.gif

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure where ad-min is Nick. now you got me curious. PM me if you don't want to post it here. Either way is okay by me.
Thanks for joining up. For the 2nd day we are off to a great start. :thumb: