Howdy from S.W. Idaho

M

Murphy Jim

:wave: Hi everybody, my name is Jim. I found this site while surfin' and it looked good.
I am a retired gas utility service tech. My wife Linda and I moved to a little fixer upper far from the city where we put up a barn and shop. Then remodeled the house. Lots of hard work for 2 years. We have 2 horses and 2 dogs on 5 acres. Our John Deere has been a blessing to have for all of the large and small chores.
We live near the town of Murphy which is between the Snake River and the Owyhee mountains.
This sight really caught my eye with friendly folks and lots of smilies !:wink:

Mith

Welcome Jim!

Post some pictures of your machine if you can, we all like a little bit of eye candy :D

:wave: WELCOME and HOWDY!

This IS a good site. Lots of friendly people and a guy named Dougster to boot! Jump right in and have some fun. :tiphat:

N

Nicahawk

Welcome aboard Jim. :tiphat: A good place to be with real people, lot's of fun, lot's of help and advice. Post some pictures when you get time. BTW, thanks for filling out your profile, helps get to know a little about you.

p.s. helps if you can type fast and like :starbucks:

Last edited:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!

You're going to have to pick another name. Jim is already taken :yankchain:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Murphy Jim! I'm glad you found us.
We pride ourselves on being the friendly tractor forum. I'm a reject from another not so friendly one. :hide:
Your place sounds AWESOME! We did something similar about 19 years ago. Moved from the big city life to the country. Found 50 rugged acres and we haven't looked back. Love the property and my tractor. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

xPosTech

Welcome aboard Jim. :tiphat: A good place to be with real people, lot's of fun, lot's of help and advice. Post some pictures when you get time. BTW, thanks for filling out your profile, helps get to know a little about you.

p.s. helps if you can type fast and like :starbucks:

Howdy Jim. :wave: Another one from Idaho...how do y'all stay warm up there? Never mind...:respect:

What Nica meant is it helps if you like :starbucks: . The more you drink the faster you type. Nobody can keep up with the Digger from back East. Uh...make that the Dougster.

Ted

mobilus

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Warning: This forum is chock full of NUTS!

It's kinda like a cyber version of the ol' timey barber shop...

Mark

Bindian

:wave: Hi everybody, my name is Jim. I found this site while surfin' and it looked good.
I am a retired gas utility service tech. My wife Linda and I moved to a little fixer upper far from the city where we put up a barn and shop. Then remodeled the house. Lots of hard work for 2 years. We have 2 horses and 2 dogs on 5 acres. Our John Deere has been a blessing to have for all of the large and small chores.
We live near the town of Murphy which is between the Snake River and the Owyhee mountains.
This sight really caught my eye with friendly folks and lots of smilies !:wink:
Jim,:wave:
Welcome to NTT. The guys here can get a little rowdy. Especially if you don't post photos. They will come along and say :nopics:
So before someone does that, it would be a real :cool: idea to post some photos.......Please. Snake River and Owyhee mountains? If I didn't work for an airline, I would live up your way, but in Montana.:wink: Anyway, watch out for the guys that drink :starbucks: here on this forum. They are the rowdy ones. Oh yeah, what model JD do you have?
hugs, Brandi

Welcome aboard Jim!:wave:

Where were you in September of 1974? I was in Shreveport, Louisiana watching Evel Knievel attempt the jump over the Snake River Canyon on his "Sky-Cycle" rocket on closed circuit television.:mrgreen:
He might of made is if he would have been on a Turbo Tractor!:brows:

Again, welcome!
Mud

M

Murphy Jim

I'm trying to get some pictures attached of the tractor. If they don't appear I'll try again. It's a 2000 JD 4300 Sync-reverse with R-4 tires, 430 loader, box blade, farm blade, bush hog, tiller, PHD, quick attach forks, harrow, middle buster, 3 point trailer hitch, bucket trailer hitch. Recently I added a canopy, verticle exhaust and a quick hitch.

M

Murphy Jim

Hi, MUDONTHETIRES ! I was living in Boise, Idaho and watching poor Evel on TV, plummet into the canyon !

M

Murphy Jim

I keep clicking on manage attachments and then hitting upload but the picture I select never makes it. What am I doing wrong here ?:pat: