Mmmmmmmmmm, fresh cut grass

quincy

I have the window of my office open and theres a guy cutting grass in the hotel carpark across the road from me. I love that smell...... If only I had smell'o'vision, I'd share it with ye... lol

quincy

DK35vince

Go ahead, Rub it in !!!:poke:
If you want to smell the grass around here you first need to bust through the ice and snow;)

Mith

:D I gave the lawn a trim yesterday, got to love that smell!

Its just not right that we are mowing this early in the year though!

4 months of extreme drought, then 4 months of pounding rain. Now we have snow and ice. Our grass is non-existant, turned to mud, and covered with slush. Sounds attractive, no?:eek:

A month and a half or so I'll be throwing money on the ground in the form of grass seed and fertilizer trying to get something to grow again.

The Mrs. suggested we pave the yard and paint it GREEN.

4 months of extreme drought, then 4 months of pounding rain. Now we have snow and ice. Our grass is non-existant, turned to mud, and covered with slush. Sounds attractive, no?:eek:

A month and a half or so I'll be throwing money on the ground in the form of grass seed and fertilizer trying to get something to grow again.

The Mrs. suggested we pave the yard and paint it GREEN.

http://www.pr6.com/synthetic/synthetic-lawn-step-one.html

quincy

I had the neighbours horses through my lawn again a couple of weeks ago. I can sympathise with you when you say yours is turned to mud. I wish he'd mend his fences... I have a lot of work to do when the place dries out a bit. Loads of hoof divots, 3-4in deep in most cases.

UncleBuck

I have the window of my office open and theres a guy cutting grass in the hotel carpark across the road from me. I love that smell...... If only I had smell'o'vision, I'd share it with ye... lol

quincy
Quincy
I have that smell every time I walk into my barn & open a bale of hay. Without that smell The bale needs further scrutiny before I feed it to my horses. :thumb: