G`Day just joined

doolyoz

Hoping to learn something? and also hoping I can help someone at some time?
I live and work in the wheatbelt of Western Australia, But have lived and worked in other parts of Australia,New Zealand, Indonesia,Fiji, & the Philippines.
My work is mainly fixing farm vehicles and farm machinery.
Having now worked some 59 yrs, I have managed to get to know a bit about the tractors, farm trucks and machinery used in Australia.
I have my own website where i sell reprints of books and manuals that are out of print, that relate to farm machinery 1850 to around 1960.

irwin

Well Hi and welcome doolyoz..:tiphat:

Sounds like you'd be good to have around. More than one diesel owner on this site, and some that have tractors made before 1960.:thumb:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT doolyoz! I'm glad you found us.
I'm sure you'll be able to help a few of us out here and there with your background. :thumb:
Please share pics of your interesting projects when you can.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

doolyoz

Thanks for the welcome:shitHitsFan: its hot down this way;has been for a long time now yesterday was 39c, just wish it would rain

Erik

Welcome!:wave:
and we're having a warm spell here this week, too - it almost got up to 39F today! 6" snow with high winds and drifting forecast for tomorrow. :wink:

doolyoz,
102 degrees IS HOT!:yuk: Here in Louisiana the weatherman said "near" 100% chance of rain for Saturday and Sunday.:umbrella:

I guess there won't be any seat time for me for the next couple of days:angry:

I hope you get some rain soon to cool things off a bit!

Bindian

Hoping to learn something? and also hoping I can help someone at some time?
I live and work in the wheatbelt of Western Australia, But have lived and worked in other parts of Australia,New Zealand, Indonesia,Fiji, & the Philippines.
My work is mainly fixing farm vehicles and farm machinery.
Having now worked some 59 yrs, I have managed to get to know a bit about the tractors, farm trucks and machinery used in Australia.
I have my own website where i sell reprints of books and manuals that are out of print, that relate to farm machinery 1850 to around 1960.
Doolyoz,:wave:
Welcome to NTT.:tiphat:
hugs, Brandi

N

Nicahawk

Hi Doolyoz and welcome. :wave: Always wanted to visit your part of the world. Glad your here.

jbrumberg

:wave: Doolyoz:

Welcome to NTT :tiphat: . There are a lot of "characters" :eek: here, but it is a friendly site :rolleyes:. I believe that some of our members may be quite familiar with and some of them may have even owned some of the older tractors and equipment you have and/or currently work on :yum: . Jay :letitsnow:

Howdy!

First and foremost, WELCOME! I'm quite a fan of the older tractors myself. I favor Ferguson/Massey Ferguson, but have a little experience with new generation Deere's, 60's/70's Fords, and a general mix-match of everything else. Looking forward to having another fan of the oldies here.

Send some of that warm weather this way!

Mark777

Welcome Doolyoz!

I look forward to future posts and pictures when you settle in.

Always had a hankerin' to go to Aus. but haven't made it yet....someday maybe.

mobilus

Welcome! You'll find that the commonality of tractor interest is truly worldwide. This site is frequented by a bunch of good folks...glad to have you as one of them.