Waitin' for the sap to run in N.H.

Powerking56

Saw this site mentioned by Olcowhand and stopped by, recognize some names and like the friendly, open approach here.... Look forward to learning and sharing here.
Peter

GreenMtns

Hi Peter :wave:

Welcome...This place is more fun than any one person should be allowed to have. Great members. Good advice.

Hint: If Dugster is say you like Starbucks coffee :starbucks:
:yum: :yum: :yum:

N

Nicahawk

:tiphat: Welcome powerking56. Glade you came over from the dark side.:hide:

BTW, I like your reference to Flatheads in your Sig!:respect: Love'm.

Looking forward to reading your profile when you get time to add it. Do you happen to like :starbucks: also?

jbrumberg

Powerking56:

:wave: Welcome to NTT. This is a friendly place :respect: with a cast of 100's of "interesting" characters :rolleyes: . Jay :letitsnow:

PS: The sugaring guys are starting to get active in my area as well :cool: .

Powerking56

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! Great to see some other New Englanders here!! Who besides me has seen enough RAIN for the rest of this winter!??!:pat: Have taken a minute to put a bit about me in my profile. I have big dreams of getting a bit more space that isn't on the side of a steep hill and adding to my collection of stuff. Want a Ford A doodlebug and a Economy/Powerking tractor just for starters.
Peter

Bindian

Saw this site mentioned by Olcowhand and stopped by, recognize some names and like the friendly, open approach here.... Look forward to learning and sharing here.
Peter

Peter,:wave:
Welcome to NTT.:thumb: The first "hot rod" I fell in love with was a Goat.!:cool: My cousin's husband had a '67.:thumb: However, I became a Mustang Mach 1 girl.:cool:
hugs, Brandi