PDA

View Full Version : Agricredit online auctions

Bindian
02-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Agricredit is having online auctions. Agricredit is financing my Big RED Beast. When I thought I might be facing medical retirement last year, I called them and asked about possilbe deferrment payments. They said they would work with me, just keep in contact. So this equipment must have been their real hard luck cases.
hugs, Brandi
http://agricredit.hotbidding.com/auction/APViewInCat.asp?ID=28

Dougster
02-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Agricredit is having online auctions. Agricredit is financing my Big RED Beast. When I thought I might be facing medical retirement last year, I called them and asked about possilbe deferrment payments. They said they would work with me, just keep in contact. So this equipment must have been their real hard luck cases.
hugs, Brandi
http://agricredit.hotbidding.com/auction/APViewInCat.asp?ID=28
Hi Brandi - These Agricredit auctions have been going on for some time... at least as long as I've owned the Red Beast. As the walking, talking definition of a "real hard luck case", I have done my share of bidding on these mostly repossessed (sometimes damaged and/or theft recovery) machines. I can tell you that the older, beat-up stuff can go relatively cheap... but the really good stuff tends to have high reserve prices put on them by Agricredit. I've waited (read: wasted) days and even weeks... only to find out that Donald Trump or even Hollywood Brian couldn't break the reserve on some of the newer, really nice stuff. :rolleyes: Still, it is another trustworthy source of slightly used to very used equipment. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. :)

Dougster :starbucks:

Bindian
02-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi Brandi - These Agricredit auctions have been going on for some time... at least as long as I've owned the Red Beast. As the walking, talking definition of a "real hard luck case", I have done my share of bidding on these mostly repossessed (sometimes damaged and/or theft recovery) machines. I can tell you that the older, beat-up stuff can go relatively cheap... but the really good stuff tends to have high reserve prices put on them by Agricredit. I've waited (read: wasted) days and even weeks... only to find out that Donald Trump or even Hollywood Brian couldn't break the reserve on some of the newer, really nice stuff. :rolleyes: Still, it is another trustworthy source of slightly used to very used equipment. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. :)

Dougster,
What caught my eye is there is a lot of Mahindra 2615s there and a lot of older Mahindra's.
I got a letter from them asking if I wanted to buy more equipment. When I called I hear about used equipment. But they don't have any discs.
hugs, Brandi

MtnViewRanch
02-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I can tell you that the older, beat-up stuff can go relatively cheap... but the really good stuff tends to have high reserve prices put on them by Agricredit. I've waited (read: wasted) days and even weeks... only to find out that Donald Trump or even Hollywood Brian couldn't break the reserve on some of the newer, really nice stuff. :rolleyes: :)

There are times when it just makes more sense to buy it new.

Dougster
02-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Dougster, What caught my eye is there is a lot of Mahindra 2615s there and a lot of older Mahindra's. I got a letter from them asking if I wanted to buy more equipment. When I called I hear about used equipment. But they don't have any discs.
hugs, Brandi
You must be a good credit risk. :) They sure ain't calling me. :o
There are times when it just makes more sense to buy it new.
Easy for you to say!!! You didn't eat gruel for dinner!!! :(

Bindian
02-22-2008, 11:29 PM
You must be a good credit risk. :) They sure ain't calling me. :o

Douster,
It was in the letter with my interest I paid last year. I was going to see what kinds of rates I could get for about a $4,000 loan for the Bradco hyd. thumb kit, a 8 foot Armstrong disc, pallet forks and bale spear. They wanted $1200 down FOR 24 MO @ 7.6% AND A PYMT OF 140.25 MO. I told them no thanks!
hugs, Brandi