I just found this!

N

Nicahawk

I'm always a day late and a dollar short so I'm sure many of you already know about the "Farm Show" magazine. But, if you haven't, check it out at www.farmshow.com .

I got my first issue yesterday and couldn't put it down. :read:

One section I liked was 2 or 3 pages of farmers best and worst purchases....from tractors to tools.

Last edited:

Mith

The folks there were kind enough to air mail me the issue with my mower in it. I really must subscribe, its a great mag.

The kind of magazine that you read several times over and still find new information every time :D
I like the cost cutting ideas section ;)

Mark777

Hard to read while on the pot though Paul :D

....................................................:yum: ...........................................

In my house…as is with all houses of Royalty, referencing pertinent material is best done from the throne - :starbucks:

N

Nicahawk

The folks there were kind enough to air mail me the issue with my mower in it. I really must subscribe, its a great mag.

The kind of magazine that you read several times over and still find new information every time :D
I like the cost cutting ideas section ;)
When I checked prices for overseas delivery they told me their coming up with an online version soon. :cool:

Mith

Hey, Nica, how did you find the overseas subscription?
Was going to subscribe last night but couldnt figure how to get it sent over here.

N

Nicahawk

I orginially sent them an email to inquire, and they replyed back in a couple days. They said they were coming out with an on line version soon so I didn't follow any further. In Paul's post above there is a link to their site with contact information.

mobilus

If you catch them at the right time, (and maybe all the time?) you'll get bonus materials like "Schoolbuses and Combines" and the like, in which they've compiled into one magazine all the conversions and inventions based on old schoolbuses and combines. That's pretty cool.

The kind of stuff they report on has always fascinated me. My wife is constantly amazed that I'll stop and check out homebuilt inventions along the way. I like it, and most times the owner/inventor sees the inquiry as a major compliment.

Definitely a must-have subscription.