just wanted to say hi

MidSouth

Thought i would say hi. Just found this forum and thought i would join. I see several people from tbn here so i know i am in good company.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thought i would say hi. Just found this forum and thought i would join. I see several people from tbn here so i know i am in good company.
Welcome aboard! The best of company!

Do you have any photos of your rig, or your place, that you could post? I encourage everyone to post photos. It helps give a clearer impression of what each of us is interested in.

Again, welcome! :tiphat:

N

Nicahawk

:tiphat: Welcome! This is a good place to hang your hat, and like California said, post some pictures when you have time. Glad you found NTT.:wave:

Mark777

Welcome MidSouth!

Glad you joined us and we look forward to future posts.

Has anyone mentioned that we like pictures?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Aboard Midsouth!

glad you found us.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey MidSouth, Welcome to NTT.
Yep, you found a fun bunch of folks who like to talk tractors. Anything and everything about tractors with a few jokes splattered about on occasion.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

bdoss

Hi MidSouth!

I've found this forum very interesting even when I didn't have my tractor-- the cast and crew keep the forum fresh and interesting (to say the least ).:yum:

There's some inside jokes you may not get until you get to know the cast and characters :wink: but it sure is fun trying to guess what they're kidding about....

Everyone I've dealt with has been very understanding that some of us are newby's and need that little extra help..

Enjoy :beer:

MidSouth

Thanks for all the welcomes Yes i have some pictures but will have to get back home to post them. I'm in Washington right now picking up apples to go to SC then back to the house should be home Mon/Tues? i hope. I just bought my 3525 this year but grew up on a farm so have been around equipment all my life. Getting on the tractor when i'm home is my way to relax. Once again tks for the replies. Well have to go get my day started.:unhappy:

mobilus

MidSouth,

you'll like hanging out here. Welcome, and be safe out there on the road. Thanks for moving those apples...:tiphat:

Mark

firejake

:wave: Hi Midsouth! welcome to NTT I am new myself and this site is addicting! Good people and tractor talk. A good release from daily stuff. Pictures are great when you can. Be safe Dennis :tiphat:

rback33

Hi MidSouth!

I've found this forum very interesting even when I didn't have my tractor-- the cast and crew keep the forum fresh and interesting (to say the least ).:yum:

There's some inside jokes you may not get until you get to know the cast and characters :wink: but it sure is fun trying to guess what they're kidding about....

Everyone I've dealt with has been very understanding that some of us are newby's and need that little extra help..

Enjoy :beer:

Welcome. I took the liberty of highlighting the most important word in his post.:starbucks: I think crew and characters can be substituted for each other back there too...:yum: