Rtv 1100 LED light bar question

Mark.Sibole

My opinion is the more lights the better.More lights = more horse power IMO lol.Looking good.Yes we are supposed to get a dumping today and tonight also 2 to 4 system snow then 8 to 12 lake effect.Should be fun.Im making a few calls to see if I can divert some of the snow down to some special friends (Bordrcollie, Peanut and some of you southern folks.
Its the least I can do is share with my favorite friends lol.

Mark.Sibole

PS Above cab mounting is nice and visibility is good.The only Issue I ever had on that type of mounting is tearing a light off going threough low hanging branches so thats why I opted to addd all lights on the bottom side of the roof.On the plastic ones its easy to do.Im not familiar with the steel roof or cab mounted machines.But if I had the steel roof or a cab Personally I would look for a way to make a nice looking and fully functional mounting bracket the keeps the lights lower than the top of the cab.This would save grief and worries of tearing a nice light off.Im more than sure between myself peanut and some other members we could come up with a good design for brackets to mount on the machine to kook very good and keep the lights below the top of the cab to keep them safe.I can always go up the the Kabota dealer shoot some pics and design from there or share with Peanut to look and I know we can always figure out a good nice looking design to keep them expensive lights safe from boo boos.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
My lights should be delivered tomorrow . After seeing the grill picture with ribs on, I thought a grill with meat on it might be a good addition in all rtv photo's. mine will have to have hot dogs on it after I pay for these lights.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Since I had the headliner out during this light project, I have decided to replace the factory 4 inch speakers with some Memphis 5 1/4 inch speakers. I was thinking of cutting the headliner and putting speaker covers over the opening so the sound wouldn't be muffled by the headliner. Has anyone else done this? And if so were you happy with results?

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like some trimming will have to be done to the metal opening to get the larger speakers to fit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 233

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Got a friend to help with the lights, so project turned out great. Moved the 2 factory front work lights to the rear. Put the 2 led light bars on the front. Nearly 11,000 lumens of light now on the front.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 210

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, I'd say very bright. Those will do the job for sure. NICE!!!!!!!!!!

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The ones on the rtv in the photos came from superbrightled. They are the 14.5 inch model 169 each

woodster300

Do you have any more pics of the lights just mounted?? I like the idea of LED and the brightness. Just want to see what they look like during the day
Marc

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
This is my "LIGHT" if the economy of this country don't get straight ....

Attachments

• match-burning.jpg
    match-burning.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 154

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hope this is what you were looking for. If not let me know .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 149

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Picture of the way we mounted light to cab. Used a piece of aluminum angle to make a bracket to lower lights a little. Ended up 3/4 inch higher than kubota s work lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 150