RTV-X1100C Exterior Mirrors

CKing

Opinions on factory version and do they have them for both sides. I put factory rear window screen on and it makes the internal mirror terrible.

Third party?

Found factory part nos 77700-V5059 $52.00 works on both sides ARE THEY ANY GOOD?

Last edited:

CKing

I looked those mirrors over but I don't to drill any holes in doors on my cab on the 1100. So only thing I found was factory ones

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I too have break-away mirrors. I bought the Bad Dawg 693-3560-20 and have no complaints.

The Kolpin's Doc referenced are rated higher by customer reviews.

Edit to add: Yea, these connect to the ROPS so it may be an issue for cabbed models.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh I understand the issue CK. Factory mirrors would be your best bet. Guessing they attach to the doors like the side view mirrors on our cars do.

CKing

There use the three bolts on the upper hinge and look like they will fold front or rear if hit. Big thing will be if they vibrate the mount looks very solid. If I'm happy I post pics, or I'll whine

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Anybody have factory mirrors on the 1100 full cab model

Toolman made me a sweet set of mirrors for my x1100 plus a nice gun and maglite rack that mounts above the head rest, you can find him on these forums somewhere. The mirrors vibrate a bit but they work great and you don’t have to drill any holes.

Toolman made me a sweet set of mirrors for my x1100 plus a nice gun and maglite rack that mounts above the head rest, you can find him on these forums somewhere. The mirrors vibrate a bit but they work great and you don’t have to drill any holes.

He’s made awesome stuff. Would like to get some of the things for mine like the gun mount. Lots of room in there

Brett

CKing

Where I grew up it was Ginny Pig. Back when everybody had a label. They keep trying to label everything as racist. I didn't mind being called Limey or a canuck, and don't remember the jews, pollacks, dagos, krauts being upset either. I miss all the great food. We all went school together and we were all proud of our labels.

VA1100

Here are a few pictures of the factory mirrors, I had them put on when I bought the RTV. They work alright, I have no complaints with them, but toolman does make some great looking accessories.
Pete

Attachments

• E12ECB5F-DCDA-4BD7-A166-401AE2C05B18.jpg
    E12ECB5F-DCDA-4BD7-A166-401AE2C05B18.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 122
  • E192BA40-E871-405B-83D1-D1B3C9F98AA3.jpg
    E192BA40-E871-405B-83D1-D1B3C9F98AA3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 120
  • C44EF04C-9660-4D0E-95DD-8D305FAABD59.jpg
    C44EF04C-9660-4D0E-95DD-8D305FAABD59.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 118

ovrszd

Where I grew up it was Ginny Pig. Back when everybody had a label. They keep trying to label everything as racist. I didn't mind being called Limey or a canuck, and don't remember the jews, pollacks, dagos, krauts being upset either. I miss all the great food. We all went school together and we were all proud of our labels.

Good times cherished by many, ruined by few.

Someone called me a Canuck we’re throwing down. Besides that I’m very very very hard to offended...my occupations tries to only accept alpha or type a personalities however there are many beta that have snuck in unfortunately. They are much more sensitive. I’m surprised they still have white bread and black coffee. People think their feelings are way more important than they really are

Brett

CKing

Here are a few pictures of the factory mirrors, I had them put on when I bought the RTV. They work alright, I have no complaints with them, but toolman does make some great looking accessories.
Pete

Thanks VA1100

GOOD HOLIDAYS TO EVERYBODY

Lee1935

Many aftermarket mirrors are out there, main thing is to get ones that will give when you scrap a tree limb☺☺☺

CKing

I picked up a pair factory mirrors. As you can see from pics they will fold forward or back. The mirrors are cheap plastic and will fail. However Summit racing has nice chrome exterior mirrors for $8 that fit the bracket and brackets are pretty tuff. Sure if you had the time and tools you could make something better for $10. But going to the dealer only took 15 minutes before diner.

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
VA1100, I have the same on mine but I turn them vertical so they don't stick out as far for tree limbs and brush.