Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ok guys, enough talk about poor peanut's sis.

How about Anna Kooiman, Fox news Girl on the move. She's HOT.

Attachments

• annakooiman32.jpg
    annakooiman32.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 235
  • annakooiman33.jpg
    annakooiman33.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 233

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Did you see her this morning? She was doing some WWE promotions or something for an event tonight or this weekend. She was in nice blue jeans and a white shirt doing some dancing and fake boxing with one of the guys.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Did you see her this morning? She was doing some WWE promotions or something for an event tonight or this weekend. She was in nice blue jeans and a white shirt doing some dancing and fake boxing with one of the guys.
Nope, didn't see her this morning but saw her a couple days ago. Don't know where she was but she was on a trampoline jumped up to a trapize and was swinging in her short dress tights and leather boots. Oh my my. Got me going better than any cup of coffee. :yum:

Mark.Sibole

Snowing here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Weather nuts said a high of 49 today so hopefully it wont last but snow in april still sucks.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got several loads of manure this morning. Spread it out in the garden. Waiting on some sun to dry it some before tilling it in. Uncovered the strawberries. Need to give the dog a bath. She found the manure and rolled in it...

Kanook

I got several loads of manure this morning. Spread it out in the garden. Waiting on some sun to dry it some before tilling it in. Uncovered the strawberries. Need to give the dog a bath. She found the manure and rolled in it...

What's with dogs and poop? Our poodle thinks turkey poop is face cream.

Mark.Sibole

Should send some of it to Washington to mix in with the rest of the doo doo there

Mark.Sibole

But ill say one thing id love to get about 10 yards of it here.The people actually want to sell you shit.Its no longer a give away thing.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Should send some of it to Washington to mix in with the rest of the doo doo there
How insulting... What would make you think that I would want to waste my good crap on those miserable lowlifes?:whistling: My manure would feel degraded.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Not only that, but the odor in Washington is so strong that a simple fresh smell like manure would never be noticed. Keep the good stuff for the garden!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Now, you want to beefin' up your garden or yard.
Throw you some " Urea" out ...
Urea is 46 percent nitrogen.
We use it much down here, and you would be SHOCKED at the results !!!!
They recommend applying urea at a rate of 10 pounds per acre at planting time when conditions are moist and at a rate of 20 pounds per acre when conditions are dry.

I have been known to put as much as 100 pounds per acre of
food plots for the deer. It will blow your mind what the results will be.

Attachments

• urea-fertilizer.jpg
    urea-fertilizer.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.