Kubota recall

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
called my dealer yesterday. he told me the recall was correct and made an appointment. he also told me the parts were slow coming because of all the orders,then he asked me how i knew about it? and said they were busy trying to get all of the machines covered. also wanted to know if i got a letter from KTC.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
wonder how long it will take to be contacted by dealer or Kubota? I shouldn't be the one to make the first contact! Sucks

my dealer said that they were going through their sales receipts to find out how many kits to order. he indicated to me that he was very happy i called because it was up to them to figure out how and who to contact. it is my humble opinion that you would not be out of line to call and ask.:tiphat:

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
wonder how long it will take to be contacted by dealer or Kubota? I shouldn't be the one to make the first contact! Sucks

Many moons back, one of my engineers had a saying "If you want it to happen, make it happen"

Good things may come to they whom wait but it might be in the next decade. Things do fall through the cracks.

"MAKE IT HAPPEN" It keeps the angst level down and the blame game under control.

Bob

Rockarosa

I called the dealer and he set me up with an appointment. They will pick it up and try to have it back the same day. He said it was about a one hour job.

called the dealer, he has more parts on order. He told me they are going through records to notify owners. Also said they had one unit that did crack a hub. They will pick up my x1120 when the parts come in.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
my dealer called today to say that the rear hubs are all back ordered. she said that KTC was making them and clearing back orders pretty quick and to expect a couple of weeks wait.

VA1100

DEK, Yours probably will be in the recall, if it has aluminum housing at the rear hubs it is in the recall. I talked to my dealer yesterday and mine is going to be done next week. They also mentioned measuring the control arms, some of them need to be replaced as well. I'll follow up when I find out more next week.
Thanks,
Pete

DEK

I called the dealer with my model and serial number. He called back in about half an hour and said my RTV was on recall. He said he could probably get it done in about 3 weeks, so I scheduled it to be done around the first of May.

Thanks Tailrotor for the heads up on this recall and thanks to others who posted. This forum is great!

Rockarosa

The dealer picked up my 1120 yesterday at 9:30 in the morning. I looked outside at 4 in the afternoon and they were backing into the driveway all done. The dealer is 30 miles from me, it was nice to get it back so quickly.

VA1100

Got mine taken care of yesterday. The new parts have removed the play that was in the back wheels. Looks like it is going to be a good fix
Pete

10-e-c-dirt

I have not heard flip from my dealer, I wonder how long I can wait to see if he contacts me, is there a time limit on the recall? Is there a mileage cap or total hour meter limit?
Thanks,
dirt

dan900

2014 x900 510 hours 3100 miles

Dealer called, then came to my place yesterday to do the work. It took him less than 45 minutes. It took the slop out.