Massey Ferguson 1235 part needed

Dawns Farm

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your group. I am looking for some help locating a power steering part for a Massey Ferguson 1235 series. O.E.M. number is 3607333M91 , this is a steel line from the Iseki pump to the gear box. To describe it is as follows, Pump end round with 4 bolt holes, tube then snakes under pump assemble down the frame, bending again to the front, and to a flare nut fitting at the gear box. I have contacted dealers and it is no longer available. I have contacted several companies by phone and on line in hoping to fine one. We could attempt to refit with hydraulic hose but we have had to repair the top of the line already. Thank you in advance for any help possible.

Dawns Farm

We would like to extend a very hardy THANK YOU to all who made suggestions on how to repair our Massey Ferguson 1235. After some ado with a hydraulic shop, we finally have a line to properly fit. It is installed and the tractor is no longer bleeding power steering fluid. We wish you all happy tractoring.