Happy New Year to Me ......... :)

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Pick her up tomorrow ..........

07 Dodge RAM3500 4x4 Chassis/Cab w/Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel equipped with a Sabre Equipment 9' dump bed and utility tool box. It's new with full factory warranty. It was a special order that never got picked up. Nothing fancy with 6 speed manual tranny but it has AC and CD player.

Attachments

• P1020390.JPG
    P1020390.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 19
  • P1020392.JPG
    P1020392.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1020397.JPG
    P1020397.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P1020399.JPG
    P1020399.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 17
  • P1020400.JPG
    P1020400.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1020395.JPG
    P1020395.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 16

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's great but it also looks like work :pat:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
That's great but it also looks like work :pat:

Well I really don't know why I bought it but I've learned too late in life that I should just buy what I need to do jobs I need to get done without relying on or paying others.

I've had a tractor for years but when I bought the Yote with FEL 4 years ago I realized I should have done it a long time ago. I pretty much have all the implements I'd need and I got the backhoe this summer and again found out it's potential and, so far, the advantage it has been to me and others. The truck is going to be a hobby truck. I now have a vehicle I can tow my tractor, haul supplies for the spring garage project, help the FIL with the gas business and occasionally be a good neighbor.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
WOW! That is awesome. You are gonna have some fun with that. :thumb:
Congrats! :beer:

ghautz

Nice truck. As for the good neighbor bit, why don't you move to central Arizona? I have some dirt and gravel to move.:mrgreen:

Ductape

I'm jealous ! Nice truck. I'm afraid of the new emissions compliant motors......... so you will need to keep us up to date on how you like that new Cummins.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm jealous ! Nice truck. I'm afraid of the new emissions compliant motors......... so you will need to keep us up to date on how you like that new Cummins.

This one has the commercial 305hp and not the 350hp they put in the passenger trucks. It's set up for longevity and not had the problems with the DPF like those of the 350hp. I'll be sure to let you know though. Put about 100 miles on it today and I can't believe the power. I've never been able to run a standard in these parts (hills) without a downshift. I have yet to have to come out of 6th gear with this truck. Hell the wife even likes it!!

Attachments

• 67_torquecurve.gif
    67_torquecurve.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 67_350_torquecurve.gif
    67_350_torquecurve.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: