ck 20 4 or 5 ft brush hog

yes i read that post and it got me thinking about what everyone said , if it was a hydro i wouldnt even consider a 5 ft , i have extentions on the wheels that make it 61 inches to the outside of the rear tires , that was the main reason for the 5 foot choice, was hoping some one on here had maybe tried both on a standard ck 20 and had some advice , i am not sure how they compare in weight to power as soome of the other tractors , thanks

5ft might be a bit much in heavy grass, but for light brush and for keeping the grass trimmed it should be ok. Won't be the fastest on the block, but will do the job. Main thing is keeping the rpm's up.

Stormriderblue

Brush hog

yes still trying what size to get ,i am going to talk to my dealer next week and see what he thinks

Simplefun1, if your tractor is a 22hp from out of CK20 HST or CK20. You will be looking at PTO hp alone and for that, is depend on your land. If you decide on a 5 ft brush hog, you will need to work it slow. As for 4 ft, the better with good power from your pto and let alone keep less effort of repairing or uncluck what under brush hog. I go with a good fitting size for my own CK20 HST 2006 Kioti. I just love my tractor, it just does wonderful job, got a backhoe, snowblower, and boxscraper. I will be looking for a brush hog 4ft for my 22hp Kioti.