Gopher plow?

mobilus

One of my customers hired me to pull a "gopher plow" and I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this piece of equipment. It is basically a simple heavy duty planter that drops poison into "tunnels" made by a chisel. Any knowledge of its use/effectivity?

One of my customers hired me to pull a "gopher plow" and I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this piece of equipment. It is basically a simple heavy duty planter that drops poison into "tunnels" made by a chisel. Any knowledge of its use/effectivity?

Sounds like a local name to me...

Definitely not as much fun as a 22-250 for dealing with gophers...:rolleyes:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
We're talking 200+ yd shots...remember I said FUN...:rolleyes:

most of the prairie dogs were 50 - 60 yards. Now the coyotes were a different story. almost all 200 yards plus. 22-250 with 53 grain hollow point :rolleyes: Mark, that was just a few miles from you in the late 1960's.

mobilus

Oh, there's still a lot of varmint hunting to be done here. Not enough is done at present.

I've got a good friend that makes outstanding calls...PM me and I'll give you his web site if anyone is interested. We're going to build a truck bed-mounted shooting stand in the near future.

Anyways, skunks and coyotes are taking over...