Glow plugs, temperature gauge, Engine Fan 1100

Razor802

Thank you! I’m going to see what I can find locally online is over $50 consistently with shipping... might find something cheaper in store maybe even kubota dealer I’ll check there first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
yea just take that part number in to the K dealership. they probably have one in stock as it fits many many different applications.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks to aurthuritis for the part #. Just Google it with kubota in the search and you can find them for under $22 shipped.

Razor802

Thanks to aurthuritis for the part #. Just Google it with kubota in the search and you can find them for under $22 shipped.

I’m in Canada :( can’t find it online with reasonable able shipping. Going to check dealer today.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
he says the shipping from USA is 50 dalla! I know there is a trade dispute going on between US and Canada so probably needs to make sure it will pass customs or just buy from a Canadian vendor.

Razor802

Checked air filter today didn’t look too bad, left it out for a quick run down the road too see if it changed anything ... like a new machine. It was struggling in High before but is good with no air filter.

Got up over 20 mph for first time and getting loud whining noise it starts before 20 mph and we actually level off and stop making noise at a certain spot just over 20 mph.

I’m going to have to see if spark arrestor is intact too.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If it can't get air in or push it out, you'll have issues. Definitely focus in on that spark arrestor.

Razor802

Took it for little drive over to neighbors about. 1/2 mile away it is running so much better after I blew out the air filter.

I also was playing with the 4wd today trying to get it working selector was stuck not movable in 2wd... or I thought that. Figured cable must be seized. I removed cable and couldn’t move selector with hand and confirmed cable was not seized at all. Put cable back on and tapped selector under machine with hammer it went into 4wd. I know pretty crude prob shouldn’t have done that. Anyway jacked up rear wheels and confirmed 4wd is working ... but why is it stuck?

So a big later I went out playing with lever some more and trying it while moving hmlr selector and pressure relief finally I was trying steering and after I turned wheel all the way left then all the way right it let go and moved freely. Now I can move 4wd selector freely! How did steering effect this?

Razor802

It wouldn’t move before off.. it is or was moving nicely when it freed up with engine on

Razor802

Im thinking about checking if dealer has any mechanics that know Rtvs well and if so getting them to check it over and tune it up. I doubt they do though so prob better poking around myself with advice I find here.

Razor802

Went out and tried 4wd selector it stuck again... steering had no effect on it ... had to shift hmlr a bunch and finally it started moving I was in h when it started moving then I could move it back and forth freely in any gear also still would move after I shut it off.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Razor, there used to be a sticker on the dash (on older models anyways) that said to turn the steering wheel hard left and right to get it to come out or go in 4wd. also sometimes works if it doesn't want to go in gear. although I just usually work the H gate pattern and it will slip into the hard one after a few different gate movements.
I would also check the lever mechanism under the hood for ease of movement. ( might need some oil or grease. The brake on the zero turn had a froze up mechanism as did the bil's 4whlr. Those pins really need a zerk.. collie

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Checked it out and they want $58 to ship to Canada so crazy prob ship that little sensor for a dollar.

Can you take that sensor, the old one, to a junk yard and just replace the device with one that has the same threads and such from a truck or car. Specifically an import car or truck. I bet there is a common supplier for the manufacture of the engines...…….Good luck