Lauf Equipment co.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
The tractor developed a Harly thing the other day.... she started marking her spot where ever I parked her...Stoped in at Laufs and spoke to Jim about it was told to bring her up, they got on it and when the parts came in solved the problem called and said come and get her, She is now home and I am happy to have her. The wife went to washington state the day before I took the tractor in and came back a few days before the tractor came home........SURE Missed That TRACTOR!!!!!!!!! Any way I want to give an attaboy or two to lauf equipment.they seem to say what they will do and they do what they say.. I cant ask for anything more than that. If you are in Jeff city area keep them in mind.... Oh by the way it was all covered by the warenty.
Later Jerry:tiphat:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn Jerry... Read your post. I was confused for the first couple sentences. Are we talking about your spouse or your tractor?

Just Kidding. Glad to hear it's all fixed.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Damn Jerry... Read your post. I was confused for the first couple sentences. Are we talking about your spouse or your tractor?

Just Kidding. Glad to hear it's all fixed.

What I would worry about is what your wife will think when she reads this thread.

She was out of town and the tractor was in the shop and you only missed the tractor? :yankchain:

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Gee guys the tractor can carry 1/3 yard of sand at a time....the wife cant..or wont!!! the yard takes about an hour to mow with the tractor.....while it was gone I mowed with the old push mower took 5 hours.....BOY did I miss the tractor that day!!! oh by the way the wife wont mow the yard with the push mower eather!! I can cook, and do my landry sooo what else do I need? the outside stuff I NEED MY TRACTOR!!!!! and the tractor lets me ride along.....the wife.....well lets just say she gets a mite huffy when I aproch with the saddle in hand.....I need my tractor she dont get all huffy when I clime on!!!! Man I love that tractor!!! Later {unless the wife sees this} then it might be a long time Jerry:shitHitsFan::tiphat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So ... how are you doing Jerry? Did you get your tractor back? 5 hours of push mowing is crazy. I'd let the grass grow and take care of it when the tractor was able.

Did you wife see this thread? :yum:

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Lauf

Not to worry Doc. the tractor is back and fit as a fiddle. and yes the wife has seen the post.:hide: I do keep a close eye on her pistol, as long as I see the "bump " in the right place I know Im safe at least for the mulment.???? We have been married sence 1964 so there arent many unknown things around here!!!! And the truth be told she was close by when I posted. Her coment was that I was full of it!! Not one to let me get to big of an opinion of myself....I usely know when im being under foot I get told to get out and play on the tractor and get out of her way!!!! Anyway all is well here in the Ozarks. Latter Jerry:tiphat: