Parts prices at local dealer :) Nice surprise

Razor802

I stopped in at local dealer today to pickup a part I had ordered. It is a temp sensor $28 cdn ($21.59 usd) thought that was a good deal since it is $26.58 usd at another popular online dealer.

So while I was there I inquired about rtv 1100 maintenance kit 77700-01820. It is $100 cdn ($77 usd). I ordered it. At another popular online dealer it is $97.79 USD. I also asked about 5 gallon pails of Super udt2 and they said it is $100 cdn ($77 USD) at another popular online dealer it is $103.12 USD.

Sure seems like some good prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Can you ship me some of that Super UDT2???......Good price for sure......

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i hope they priced you the Super UDT II and not a house brand that has the same spec. save yourself and use only Kubota brand Super UDT II in the transmission. and Kubota filters.

Razor802

I specifically asked for price on kubota super UDT 2 and pointed at a pail of it. Also mentioned I wanted to only use that because I had heard of issues with other products.

Razor802

Picked up parts and oil prices cars were accurate but oil was premium udt not sure how that compares to superudt2 seems in Canada we use different label maybe different oil best they offered so I guess it will work

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Picked up parts and oil prices cars were accurate but oil was premium udt not sure how that compares to superudt2 seems in Canada we use different label maybe different oil best they offered so I guess it will work

even the old UDT was superior in the RTV. not sure about Premium UDT but i would bet you are good to go.:starbucks: as long as it is Kubota brand oil

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
did some short research. . not sure if it is equal to the old UDT or not but definitely not the same as SUDTII. i also found some indication that SUDTII might not be available in Canada but not sure. like i said very short search so i might not be accurate. will keep looking

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Razor, See if the label on yours says anything about it being synthetic. That may solve the puzzle.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
SuDT2 is synthetic and in my opinion worth the extra price because I use it longer. I put about 600 hrs a year on my RTV 900 so I can stretch the changes with the good stuff. But.. I do change it just not as often as recommended. collie

Attachments

• KIMG0039.jpg
    KIMG0039.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 35
  • KIMG0040.jpg
    KIMG0040.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 35

Razor802

36e3a7a711c37e5ae6eca0b63d35257c.jpg
04acf4474da34f5fcaf105c45a8016c3.jpg
bfd35105442b7869a27e4ebe1b0e697f.jpg