Happy Thanksgiving

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
just want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to the forum!! may God protect those who have to travel during the holiday and lets not forget the service men and women who are in distant lands or serving on bases that can't be with family on this day.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank 's and I agree with you Aurthuritis . :)
Everyone have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving and be careful out there. God has blessed America and may He continue to watch over His sheep . By all means, thank you Lord for Your Son and the many blessings we have received because of Him . In Christ's Name , Amen

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The powers that be on most forums totally don't allow or condone these kinds of thoughts. Sometimes outright banned. So for that, I am so THANKFUL FOR THIS OUTFIT.

Our founding fathers came to this country and established their colonies so that they could practice the freedom to talk and be with THEIR GOD as they wished and needed. They did not TELL anyone that they must or how to do that. I am so proud of here on this forum and that this practice still continues in our country. Yes, we have situations and people who try their best to diminish this right and these practices.
In the beginning, Thanksgiving was a holiday to worship HIM and HIS BOUNTY THAT HE GIVES US IN THIS LAND. Now it is a gorge and watch sports day and then gorge some more. It really isn't even a thank HIM practice any longer.
So, for me, yes, I thank HIM for his warriors, you and me, that practice HIS will and BOUNTY on this day. I truly though thank HIM for his Grace that allows this country to still exist. God bless these United States.......amen