Strobe Light Install

JasonN

I'd like to install a high intensity strobe light on my RTCX1100X. I was thinking of something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Xprite-Inten...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0FYSEVG1HPTGCNMR9MEY

I will be plowing this winter and turning around on a busy road. I also use it to drive a short distance down the same road to get my mail and it would be added safety. This type uses a magnetic base which obviously won't work. I was thinking of mounting a plate to the roof then attaching to the base. Or making a bracket to attach to the middle rear work light mounting plate.

Any pictures and/or ideas anyone has would be appreciated.

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
I use a similar system that aurthuritis uses. This is the one you need because to shows up good in the daytime too. Not to mention if is snowing you can sill see it. At night it almost blinds you if you are close. See my profile to view mine and see how I added a plug near the emergency brake to change modes.

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i think a perfect system would be two different strobes. a strobe that is as bright as a nuclear fire for daytime dust clouds when you meet that semi on a dirt road. and a much dimmer fast blinking one for night when you meet the same semi but don't want to blind the driver and get run over.

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
That's why I love mine because you have 15 modes to chose from. One is all lights flashes at once. Others are different sequences.

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
could you provide a link to one like yours? maybe a pic of yours installed? do you use the stick on discs? :blob_blue:

https://www.extremetacticaldynamics.com/mirage-tir-led-mini-light-bar-p-231.html

I attached it by removing the suction cups and replaced them with commercial
2" Velcro strips perpendicular to light about 5" or 6" long below the feet area and then on each feet. It probably would hold on the suction cups for Kubota speeds, but sometimes trailer it.

Hope this helps your decision.