Wanted Op. Manual for a BobCat 753 loader

shinnery

Would like to find an operators manual for a new to me 1991 BobCat 753 Skid-Steer Loader. S/N 508613171. Prefer something cheaper than BobCats $93+.
If you wish call me at three2five 537 two564
Bryce

shinnery

Before ebay gobbled my password I had looked on there several times but could not find an auction that included my year or S/N, I sent several emails to various sellers for more info but no replys as yet. I had back surgery in May so not looking extremely hard.
Bryce

shinnery

Jim I still cannot log into ebay but I got in thru the link you provided and found a Service Manual from 1990 and an Op Manual from mid 1993 at reasonable prices and ordered them. I hope they will be close enough for a 1991 machine. Both were less than half what BobCat asked for the Op Manual.
It is pretty sandy where I live so the 753 is going to get a set of steel tracks over the tires. Just need my back to get healed up enough to operate it.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like they should be close enough to do the job.

Understand about the back :(

shinnery

Well I have gotten both manuals, The OP Manual is a Bobcat original and the Repair Manual is a photocopy It is pretty good a few pictures are a little dark and the identifying numbers hard to make out but pretty good. The hydraulic diagrams were originally in color and now black and white.
My biggest question now is Bobcats prefix numbering system. This 753 S/n starts 5086 and nothing tells me what that represents. The OP Manual lists the prefixes for base and premium and they both start 51xx. My 753 has the premium instrument cluster (BOSS??) . I guess I may find out eventually.