Last Mow of Season

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This one is a little harder to be sure when your last one is done.

I'm going to mow today. I have a feeling it will be my last mow for this season. Will update if I have to mow again.

Have you done your last mow of season?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
This one is a little harder to be sure when your last one is done.

I'm going to mow today. I have a feeling it will be my last mow for this season. Will update if I have to mow again.

Have you done your last mow of season?

I mowed Sunday afternoon. We've had 1 1/2 inches of rain since and daytime temps in the 60's. The grass is growing like its spring :( At least one more mowing, maybe two. Probably mow Sunday afternoon again.

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Mowed about 3 weeks ago but might need to "top it off" again, just to make it look a little nicer.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mowed about 3 weeks ago but might need to "top it off" again, just to make it look a little nicer.
I'm hoping that is what I accomplished today. It could have waited a few more days but temps will drop with 50's for the highs, and rain so I'm glad I got er done. Hoping it's last time for this season, otherwise I have to buy more gas and treat it.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will have to mow one more time. I mowed about a week ago but I want to get it a bit lower. I woke up to snow on the ground this morning but it won’t stay. Hopefully early next week I can do the last mow and I have 200 pounds of fertilizer to put down. Once this is all done mower deck off and loader, blade on. Be ready for the first snow fall.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you still have a mow to do that far up north from me, It appears I'll have at least one more. We have a cold front coming in. Highs for the next 10 days in the 50's. maybe the grass will quit growing ( I hope hope hope LOL)

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
If you still have a mow to do that far up north from me, It appears I'll have at least one more. We have a cold front coming in. Highs for the next 10 days in the 50's. maybe the grass will quit growing ( I hope hope hope LOL)

I would take your 50. We are at 28 right now 10:00 PM and have snow on the ground. Weather man says we have about three days of this them will turn warm again. In the low sixties.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Heck, I would take our 50 degree weather also over 28 and snow on the ground. Not quite ready for that yet. We do have a chance of snow Sunday and Monday but it would be light flurries and gone as quick as it got here.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Snowed here for about an hour this morning. it was gone as soon as it hit the ground.