RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

shinnery

I just received my monthly electric bill from my Co-op. In the monthly newsletter included they list several surplus vehicles for sale. A 2010 Pherd F-350 with a 7 cyl 6.4L diesel, (min bid $2500), a 2004 Buick Lesabre, AND a 2013 Kubota RTV 500 w/71 hrs, dump bed, in great cond. min. bid $5000.
All bids must be received by Thurs April 21, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
Contact Mike Snead at (325) 776-3807 or mike @ bigcountry . coop. (remove the spaces) Their website is www.bigcountry.coop but I do not find any info about the vehicles in a quick look.
Mail the bids to "Big Country Electric Cooperative" Attn: Mike Snead, P.O. Box 518, Roby, TX. 79543-0518
Bryce

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lets see how this works out. This can also be use for RTV parts etc.
It does not have to be your RTV ...if you see a nice RTV or a good deal on a RTV post it here to help out others who may be in the market.

shinnery

You could move that posting I made last week on a 2013 RTV500 over here if you want to. I saw it in my electric co-op monthly newsletter and thought others might be interested. I believe they are a little high on a 500 though.
Bryce

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Shinnery. :tiphat: Done. LOL Now your post is the 1st in this thread since you posted that before I started this thread. No prob. Folks will get the idea.

shinnery

There is a typo in the text under the pictures in the add. I do not know if it can be changed or not. It is listed as a Kubota TTV not a RTV. Just thought I would mention it. Looks good. Did that turbo kit help very much?
Bryce

Big O

'14 Kubota 1140

First time poster and long time sideline viewer. The willingness to share information and offer assistance is amazing on this forum. I am looking at downsizing my vehicle to a 1100 and would like to sell it this year or next. Work site tires, snorkel air intake, winch, front and rear cv protectors, metal top, orange, and interior mirror. Today's hours about 480. Used on a 77 acre glazing lease in central Tennessee. Looking at $13000. Also will include a factory manual. Maintenance is current and kept in shed for storage. Thanks in advance for any replies and all the technical assistance.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've considered adding an 1140 to my stable for the extra seating. Wondering why you are thinking of downsizing? Does the longer wheelbase hurt performance on rougher terrain?

Big O

No longer have the need to haul around extra passengers just the wife and myself. Works fine on rough terrain, climbs great even fully loaded with passengers on some steep slopes in 2 we. Forgot to mention in posting that I have a full windshield. This will be a nice package for someone to have. Thanks for your interest.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
a pic????????? or maybe just copy and paste a pic of one like it????..........Good luck

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Pics of it with seats showing and with seats down so that you have a bigger bed would be nice to see. If you need help posting pics just PM me and I'll try to help.