Just purchased a new Ck35

Ccsd910

Hey guys, I'm new here....I just purchased my first Tractor, I got a Ck35! I'm so excited to get it on Thursday I can't even sleep!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on your new tractor!

What kind of implements do you have (or are you going to get)?

Being your first tractor, be careful out there. Tractors and in particular, tractor implements are unforgiving.

If you got the loader (aka FEL), get used to how to control it smoothly and where your bucket level indicator is. That will make your loader one of your favorite implements.

What kind of terrain are you in? Unless flat, you'll want to get used to the tractor on hills. The center of gravity is kind of high on that tractor so you'll want to avoid going sideways across hills. Filling your rear tires with fluid helps to keep the COG lower and puts weight on the rear-end so when doing loader work, the back end of the tractor will stay on the ground. (My back tires are filled and I can still do things with the loader that will pick the back end up off the ground).

Ccsd910

Been on a tractor most of my life, it does have a loader, and I bought a bush hog and box blade. My tires will be filled already when it arrives. I also had the dealership add a rear remote, and chain hooks on to the bucket. I wanted a sunshade but was unable to find a picture of one anywhere, and was afraid of the canopy on a lawn mower look.....ill post pics as soon as it gets here. Anything I need to watch out for that you can think of?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The CK series is pretty stout so you shouldn't have issues. Early models had issues with the loader but that's been addressed. The DK series backhoes have their issues but that won't apply to you.

Can't find a picture but you can get a canopy to hang off the ROPS. The one my Dad used was either from a New Holland or it was universal but with some clamps and angle iron, he got it mounted solidly. Not something you want if you're in the woods or have short garage doors.

That tractor should treat you well. Congrats.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats. Tomorrow is the big day. You'll be like a kid at Christmas time tonight. :D Been there done that. You are gonna love it. :thumb:
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. :tiphat: