they say i need a foot cut off

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Might be way off track but ... Tractor supply has a 130' hose for $40. Enough to reach my garden and saved me from using two hoses.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Might be way off track but ... Tractor supply has a 130' hose for $40. Enough to reach my garden and saved me from using two hoses.
just trying to see if anyone is awake:wall:

i use a lot of hose for watering cattle. i used to buy that flexogen stuff "boy it is expensive" but it would last several years. not now it is junk. i think the best expensive hose is sold by sears.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, sure is. I know it's hot out but I would guess somebody is doing something with their RTV ....

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yea, we've been repairing fence and putting up hog wire because the weaning calves find any hole. It was so hot last week but had to do it. Now we're working the grown cows and giving shots and new tags.
I also have a picture for ya'll of massive erosion on the farm. I went to work on the fence Monday and the gov't built canal had made another claim .. They built it in the 50's and it has kept growing .. This is just one place . 2 months ago, I could drive down the fence line now the fence is down there with the trees ...

Attachments

• KIMG0065.jpg
    KIMG0065.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 68
  • KIMG0066.jpg
    KIMG0066.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 68

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Aurthuritis . :tiphat: What do you mean by that term ? We've had a place fixed with what amounts to large rocks covered with concrete going down the bank . This has held up but would cost a fortune to do it in so many places along the canal where it's washing. There are 3 places like this and more sloughing off.
We have put down (in 4 other places) 3 ft corrugated pipe . Two of those undermined and repaired and then did the same thing. Things weren't so bad until the last few years since adjacent land owners did "improvements" and then add the runoff from the land being developed around us. I see it about everywhere I travel even .. no buffers being left. Water runs amuck without them .