Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
It is best to not to listen at all to Trump! Listen to the scientists. The White House was told about this looming crisis many months ago but chose to ignore it so it wouldn't affect the stock market. We are all paying a much higher price for his ignorance, arrogance and constant lies. We will get over this if the public listens to those who really know and care. We should all be thanking all the custodians who are sanitizing our supermarkets, the EMTs who are responding to all the increased calls for help, the multitude of nurses and doctors who are juggling with all the challenges that not being prepared have wrought. They will be the reason we will get out of this. Many of us on this forum are fortune we have lots of land to work on and can get out in good air to enjoy. I feel tremendous sorrow for those in high density areas where "getting out" can be risky. Best to all --

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I truly hope that folks can keep the politics UNDER THEIR OWN HATS.....Doing my level best to keep my mouth shut over the above comments.

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY CAUSE ANY MORE IS RUDE...….It's our government. 8 years ago when so many issues were stirred and hate really emerged or now when those folks that will be running their mouths and causing problems where there are none......God bless this Country and it's LEADERSHIP...……..amen

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
yeah i deleted my post because i thought it might be taken as political. not intended. and i concur --- God Bless America!!!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, I've been pretty good and have stayed home for 2 weeks. Wish the weather was better so I could get more done outside.

I've left the house twice. Once was for the sole purpose of dropping off a gallon of hand sanitizer at our town's police department. Met the chief outside so I never had to get out of my car to give it to him. The 2nd was to make a beer run. Picked up what I need for a couple weeks. Also gave them a gallon of hand sanitizer.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I've been spraying pastures and haven't had a chance to keep up on the forum as much as normal. I would like to also say "God Bless America" . Without Him in my heart, I would be nothing. America needs Him too ..

Mark.Sibole

Drive by

Just doing a DRIVE BY...Hi ya"ll...im still alive.Just dont get on a whole lot..Thought I would stop in and say Hi in case someone missed me...

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Howdy Mark !!!!!

Hey Mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thewave: It's great to hear from you. You're darn right !!! You have been missed !!!! You have been in my prayers too. Please continue to hang out here ! :)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just doing a DRIVE BY...Hi ya"ll...im still alive.Just dont get on a whole lot..Thought I would stop in and say Hi in case someone missed me...
Hey Mark ..I'll 2nd and 3rd that. Great to hear from you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :wave:
I'm sure you missed a lot ...bad part is I can't list it as my memory is like a screen door. Things just pass right on through.

Mark.Sibole

Yes it has been a while/Hope everyone is doing well.Im thinking some may have passed since I was last on which really sucks.Im going day by day here.My poor RTV is in the shop now from a tragic ice mud accident was on ice and hit a mud spot thd the sudden stop tore things up.Its looking like both rear axles,1 drive shaft blown apart and some trans and front diff damage..Not looking so pretty right now/ Hope you all are doing good through this covid shit and keeping safr

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's terrible Mark. I hope it works out ok for you. It has been a good while but I think you were around when Muleman passed? He will forever be missed and fought the good fight with support from his dear wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.