Thinking of upgrading

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
LOL We think alike. I've considered two RTV's instead of an 1140. More fun, and two toys / workhorses. But that would first involve building another garage. My pole barn and double garage are full to the hilt. So ....maybe I'll price a new garage. lol just kidding. That's been on my list awhile. All it will take is a winning lotery ticket and I don' even buy the silly things so not much chance of that happening. Oh well. I get by. No complaints.
Doc , I buy one when I go to Ark that is good for many plays ( lottery number) and you bet ya... I 'll remember my good friends should I ever win :dancing: collie

ovrszd

LOL We think alike. I've considered two RTV's instead of an 1140. More fun, and two toys / workhorses. But that would first involve building another garage. My pole barn and double garage are full to the hilt. So ....maybe I'll price a new garage. lol just kidding. That's been on my list awhile. All it will take is a winning lotery ticket and I don' even buy the silly things so not much chance of that happening. Oh well. I get by. No complaints.

Me too Doc. No complaints at all. :)

OrangeBuggy

Doc, good luck with what ever choose you make. If you do find a good deal on a 1100c or x1100c and go with it, the doors do come off. Were I live the City has three 1100c's and the city guys have the doors off in the summer.