2014 RTV900, want to add work lights

cchaffee

Hi folks, mine is a 2006 RTV900. a buddy wants me to add work lights to a 2014 RTV900.
First, does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 2014?
second, where are all the fuses and relays on the 2014?

Got the led lights, and a wiring harness with relay, fuse, and switch
Thanks and appreciate any help

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I think you could find a wiring chart at messicks equipment . If you go to their kubota site, put in the model/year and then your email address. Then you can access the diagrams and see about everything out of the parts book (kubota headquarters insists they do the email thing, but fear not they won't bug you) I went there just now and didn.t see a plain 2014 900 so I'd confirm his model but I probably overlooked it
It is sorta hard to navigate to the right page but once you get there, you'll be glad. Once you get to the electrical system, wiring diagram is at the very bottom of the choices. Thats where they ask you to sign in with your email , then you can print a pdf of what you need to see.You can also use you mouse to zoom in or out to give a look .
collie

edit https://www.messicks.com/ku/86236

Last edited:

cchaffee

Thanks Collie, looks like the fuse/relays are behind the seat.

If anyone does have an electrical schematic for the RTV900XTS i sure would appreciate a copy.

Don't know if this will help. My 2014 is RTVX900. You say 2014 RTV900 in your post. I thought they switched to x900 in 2014.

Attachments

• X900 wiring dia..pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 27

cchaffee

Thank you splitlogger,
yeah i was at my buddy's shop looking at it, without my glasses:wink:
I think you are correct and THANK YOU!! for the schematic.