SOLD,1948 REO speed wagon truck

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No bites yet but I'll pass the word on the price drop.

mrbb

trucvk hasn't been run since 1967, when it was used and parked.
SO NO doesn't run, hasn't even tried to start it
just removed it from garage and then placed these adds
SO> ??

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Next question by another poster:

does the REO run?
trade?
will you deliver?

He has a harley hog to trade. I will answer the does it run question for him. Deliver would depend on where to I suspect ....and I would charge for sure.

mrbb

Next question by another poster:

does the REO run?
trade?
will you deliver?

He has a harley hog to trade. I will answer the does it run question for him. Deliver would depend on where to I suspect ....and I would charge for sure.

again truck has not been run since it was parked in 1967
I have again NOT tried to start truck, I haven't done ANYTHING to truck but remove it from the garage it sat in so long, and parked it(pulled it off trailer) where it sits NOW
second, would I deliver it/ that's a BIG maybe, would depend on where it would be going, and IF I did , there would be costs involved in doing so

and as for a Harley for a trade, have to pass on that, two reasons, one I don't ride Harley's
and with winter coming I wouldn't want to have to store it
and wrong time of yr for me to be even thinking about having to try and sell that LOL

having enough projects with all the items I got now I am trying to sell along with this truck
But I do appreciate the offer/interest
and again appreciate your help here being the middle man
so thanks again there Doc, much appreciated

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Another question on the truck:
Where at in PA is the truck? Does the truck have a title?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks I filled them in. Will keep you posted if I hear more. Please be sure to tell me if you do make a deal on it so I can mark it sold.

mrbb

Thanks I filled them in. Will keep you posted if I hear more. Please be sure to tell me if you do make a deal on it so I can mark it sold.

thanks again,. and for sure IF I ell I will let you know and close the tread as well

Have a guy coming this week to look at it,
Like Wed or so??
and fingers are crossed he takes it,
as man it sucks seeing it sit outside and getting rusty after SO long of being in doors
If I had a shop to keep it in I wouldn't be so in a hurry to sell at all
but its just NOT a small item to work with

so, thanks again

and I hope someone buys it soon!