TYM Tractors

8x56mn

Well I just sold my Kobota and bought a TM300. So far it's been great. Lots of power, controls are well layed out, fit and finish is good and it's hard to beat the 5 year warrenty.

DanMan

glad you like your T300! tough machines.

Now is the time to buy a TYM. They just launched their new campaign for the summer.

Get a free loader or zero for 72 months or cash in lieu rebates on all models. I don't see the deals getting any better than this.

jiminpa

free loader

yes a free loader that may be what talks me into buying the tym.
Where do i find out about it do the dealers just have it or do i need
go on net to get in on it thanks. Jim

8x56mn

I got my TYM300 with a 350 loader for $14,200.00 Not sure about where to go, I have a dealer 5 miles from me. I would go to TYM site and queery for a dealor location.

jiminpa

tym tractor

Thanks I have a dealer about 15mi from me Ill have to go look at one.
Thanks so much for getting back to me. Ill have to head over today
and see them. Thanks Jim

jiminpa

free loader

Well I had a quote for the tym t233hst with a loader of $13440.00 on 4/6/2010. They came out with the free loader on 4/20/2010 I called back to
to get the new price with a free loader and lol it was is $12795.00 that make the loader $645.00 dont sound like FREE to me. If the loader is free the tractor alone is $12795.00. I can get the John Deere 2320 for $12000.00 and add the loader the quote with loader is $14400.00. I dont turst tym now seem like they just trying to sale there tractors and playing with the numbers.If this is how the company dose thing just to make money I dont think the 5 year warranty is going to be any good if they just in it for the money. Needless to say im getting the John Deere I can turst the name and resale will make up the $1600.00 when I trade it in. No way Ill pay more for tym then a John Deere. Jim

8x56mn

OK, but I bought the 300 which is a 30 hp tractor with loader for 14,200. Can you buy a JD for that? I added a BB for an additional 400. Good luck hope you make out

jiminpa

I can not get the deal you did. For the tym t293hst here the quote was $15375.00 way to much money for it can move up with a john deere for less. I think its the Dealer Im trying to buy from. They been telling me for 4 weeks now going to have one in and ever week tell me next week. Last week said was on the way Friday will this is wed of this week never got a call. When I call about the free loader was a day to call me back. I can do the math told me it was $13440.00. If loader is free take $3000.00 off comes to $10440.00 .Well after a day he get back tells me $12795.00 thats not $3000.00 off and a free loader. The Dearer here can not be trusted so I dont trust tym. Just no way Im going to pay more for the tym over a John Deere

8x56mn

I’m really sorry to hear that. Sounds like he’s giving you the run around. My dealer could not be more honest, I’ve used him for years. He’s relatively small, but very honest. Where are you located? www.zkftractors.com

payforthepaint

I got my tym hst 273 with a loader for 12,700. Sounds like it is just the dealer trying to get you for all he can. Shame, because the JD i was lookin at had less HP and cost 14,500 and had less of a warranty. This little TYM has been an awesome tractor so far, and the few minor things that have needed to be warrantied (cruise switch, brake light switch) they have just given me so I could change myself rather than having to trailer the tractor in for a 5 minute repair. Also, I heard that JD's contract with yanmar to build their small tractors is up and they will soon be Chinese built, Anyone know about this?

jiminpa

yes if the dealer would sell me the 273 for $12,700.00 I be more then happly to write the check. I think the dealer knows I,m on to him he said would get the 233 tractor in this past Monday and would call me to come in and look at it. NO CALL Well tym need to have a talk with him dealers like him are ones the give tym bad name. Just wish was another Dealer close to me but not one. I think that way they know can charge what they want to make money. THe only thing if only $800.00 less then John Deere they will not sell many. The resale makes that up and more so I have to do with John The dealer that doing this is PowerPro Equipment 780 East Main Street, New Holland,Pa. 17557 the have 3 Dealer by me I call another but had to call me back. It was 6 hours and the gave the same $12750.00 for a 233. I have the 60 day quote they gave me.

Joeyd

T293 Price

I just passed on the 293 HST with FEL for $13,999 and decided to go big and got the 353HST for a bit more. Talking to my neighbors who all have the same general parcels to deal with reccommended the compact over the sub compact size. Their tractors are green and orange, I will have to show them what a red one will do. It should be delivered tomorrow so I will update the forum when I get some seat time in.

Erik

good call - you should be pretty happy with performance.
The Korean tractors have some nice meat on their frames!

8x56mn

Good choice I have the 330. I have found that they are a little light in the rear with a loaded bucket. I'm having the tires loaded next week with Rim Guard. I have had a couple of pucker moments when using the fork extensions as well as moving pee stone. The hyd. are a little touchy and you have to carefull lowering the bucket, stoping it suddenly when lowering will get your attention:pat:

myyaz33

Good choice I have the 330. I have found that they are a little light in the rear with a loaded bucket. I'm having the tires loaded next week with Rim Guard. I have had a couple of pucker moments when using the fork extensions as well as moving pee stone. The hyd. are a little touchy and you have to carefull lowering the bucket, stoping it suddenly when lowering will get your attention:pat:

In addition to the tire ballast you might put something on the 3pt to act as ballast.

Erik

I use my box blade with some homemade concrete blocks for a counterweight - works great, although a heaped bucket of wet sand will still bounce the back tires if I drop it too fast. (also good to know I'm not the only one who finds the hydraulics a bit touchy)

Joeyd

I was able to sneak in 1.5 hrs on the tractor today just putting it to a few tests. I had my back blade on as well as the bucket and I do have the rear tires filled. I just thought the hydraulics bouncing a little was due to me being a newbie on it. Until I get more stick time I will blame my lack of co-ordination. :)

8x56mn

Yes I usually keep either the BB or BH or some other implement on the back, but when I have the fork extension on and a load on them it gets reall bouncing and if I'm not lifting on center it will raise one back corner up and you get the pucker factor like your going over. As long as you don't have the bucket raised very high just eneough to clear the grounf it can only dip until the bucket contacts, but it's still scary if you drop the bucket quickly and then stop in mid air. I have learned to just feather it down, but sometimes in a rush I forget and that gets my attention for sure