RTV's for Sale

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This thread is for when you see a RTV for sale and what to share with members here ....or if you want to sell your RTV you can post it here and in the Classifieds forum so it is easily found by all interested.

Here is one I saw today. 2011 RTV 900 Camo for $4300. Seems suspiciously cheap to me. I post it in case it is a deal and someone here can jump on it.
This one is near Cincinnati.

Here is the ad:
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/snw/d/2011-kubota-rtv-900-power/6690485119.html

Verbage:
2011 kubota rtv 900 with full heated cab , brand new plow kubota Nice like new condition Kubota Diesel 4x4 RTV900R, diesel, 4wd, box liner, differential lock, power steering, .

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting listing in Cincinnati with a New Jersey phone #. Just a heads up to not send any cash without eyes on the 900.

Super good deal if real, though.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have an trv 950 for sale in USA that was used to haul the king of nigeria's money. it was mistakenly shipped to america on a load of bananas and i need an agent to pick it up at the dock. you can keep the money we just want the trv back. if interested please wire 10,000.00 us franc's to BR 549. "wink"!!!! joking i repeat joking don"t send money!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
i have an trv 950 for sale in USA that was used to haul the king of nigeria's money. it was mistakenly shipped to america on a load of bananas and i need an agent to pick it up at the dock. you can keep the money we just want the trv back. if interested please wire 10,000.00 us franc's to BR 549. "wink"!!!! joking i repeat joking don"t send money!!!!
:yum: Hilarious!!!!! :clap: :clap:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I heard you can only convert US pesos to US francs, not sure how to convert dollars to pesos.

it's simple economics. you have to combine your peso's and francs into franco's but the exchange rate is horrible. unless you are in nigeria where you can buy black market bananas and trade them for outdated auto parts. then you barter for a laptop and walah you are rich. see how simple it is?:whistling: