2007 RTV 900 Kubota

jcandela

I have a 2007 RTV 900 Kubota with 500 hours. I bought it for snow plowing my driveway. When driving it loses power and slows right down and will stall. Anyone have any ideas of what might be the problem? I bought it about 1 month ago and I am new to owning a Kubota. Thanks

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd start with changing the fuel filter and be sure the diesel is winter grade.

BTW, welcome aboard

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
absolutely correct change fuel filter air filter and the hydraulic and transmission filters. actually i would go ahead and change the transmission oil to super utd also. check to make sure all of the linkages are adjusted properly.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Besides what's been mentioned, be advised that you don't mash the pedal on the floor on these things to get power. If it starts to bog down, let off the pedal to about the 1/2 way mark. That'll kick in the aux pump and give you plenty of power at the cost of going fast.

shinnery

I would also take a good look at the intake air filters and check for obstructions in the air passages.
Bryce

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
congratulations:dancing:

now something you might want to consider___ with the hours indicated it is just overdue for its first major fluid change. has that been done??? if you can't confirm then it would be in my opinion your best interest to change the tranny oiland hydraulic oil and filters with Kubota super utb.:starbucks: