sshhhh everyboby is asleep

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
No snow here but it is cold for us. chance of mix on New Years eve. This is the busy time for us here on the farm with the cows demanding attention and the calves too Everyone needs feeding ,shots, vaccines and time to breed AI coming up.
Brrrrrrrrr ... Ya'll keep that single digits up there please. collie

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nothing "needs" done outside and I'm not doing the optional chores when it's below zero outside.

Just doing some indoor chores, EOY paperwork... Nothing exciting other than playing some board games with the wife and kids in the evenings.

CKing

Hah, I saw in the paper that Erie Pa broke its 1956 and 1929 snow records for most snow in a day and most snow in couple of days, 5 feet since Xmas eve night, more coming Friday! I lived in Erie for two years very windy town, lots of ice on roads. So they are shoveling.

shinnery

Somebody needs to make and post a video of trying to bust 5 feet of snow with a Kubota. I will watch it from my home, thanks.
Bryce

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Somebody needs to make and post a video of trying to bust 5 feet of snow with a Kubota. I will watch it from my home, thanks.
Bryce

I got the snow! Well ok that picture was from four years ago. I got through this drift with my pickup but not the next one. I was forced to back through this coming back out because there was no place to turn around. I hope we get some storms like this again. It will make for good train pictures

Old Man 1944

Gold Site Supporter
No snow in the sunny South, yet. But a couple of years ago.....

Attachments

• DSCF0125.jpg
    DSCF0125.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0127.jpg
    DSCF0127.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0117.jpg
    DSCF0117.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 72

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
A light covering of snow from mid December 2017. It's the first snow play for the 8 month old Dixie and Willie. (they're under the tree) I hope we miss it tomorrow- winter advisory is listed for counties just north of us for tomorrow - it is 64 right now (10 pm) and falling. collie

Attachments

• KIMG0057.jpg
    KIMG0057.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 35

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lots of flooding in our area right now due to high temps and snow melt.

Raining now then dropping 40° this afternoon so we're going to get a lot of ice then 5-8" of snow.

Once it gets light out, I'm going to go fire up the generators. With the ice that's coming, there's a good possibility of power outages.