Kubota recall

Neither Kubota or my dealer have got in contact with me! I'm just wondering if they will!

Call them up! Be proactive. Some dealers are lazy, some are just no good. And in my case the ownership of the dealership has changed hands 3 times in 3 years. At least now it's with Messicks and I know they will take care of things.

yeehaw48

I went to my dealer today and questioned them about this. They had no clue as to what I was talking about. It took them several minutes checking online but they found the psb and ordered the parts for me. Sometimes I guess they are to busy to check or Kubota is failing to properly notify everyone.:myopinion:

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
We take delivery on our 1120 next week. I provided the PSB # to the dealer who insured that the updates were applied in production based on the serial number of this RTV. Salesman personally verified the rear hubs were iron, not aluminum. I appreciate the heads up and glad to hear this was handled at Gainesville GA without another trip to dealer.

travisd

Got the call late last week from our dealer letting us know about the recall (2014 RTV-X900). They're going to send someone out to swap them on-site once I call them back and set up a time...

tfdr1

Mine is finally getting done on Oct 2nd after 7 months of waiting for dealer to figure out a plan. He also mentioned something about the A arms possibly being replaced, but the mechanic needs to measure some tolerances first. He did say they were coming with all parts just in case.

Dave

harpoonalt

anyone have any updates on when they're shipping RTV's out? I have a loaner from my dealer, but he has no idea when my new 1120 will be in. While using a loaner is nice, it's not mine and winter is coming. Seems odd the recall for just a seatbelt stay is taking this long.

anyone have any updates on when they're shipping RTV's out? I have a loaner from my dealer, but he has no idea when my new 1120 will be in. While using a loaner is nice, it's not mine and winter is coming. Seems odd the recall for just a seatbelt stay is taking this long.

Mine left on the truck from Georgia yesterday! Hopefully we will have it mon/tues

Brett

harpoonalt

My 1120 just arrived at the dealer. Hopefully put together and running by next weekend,

Attachments

• 3D943EBC-1BC9-47FB-96A8-086D0266872A.jpg
    3D943EBC-1BC9-47FB-96A8-086D0266872A.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 54

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I was contacted by the dealer on 10/13 and told the parts are in and they want to come to me for the repair. Took a little longer than I expected but can't beat the on-site service. I am scheduling for the end of the month when I have a little more time.

Harpoonalt, hoping for a full rundown when you take delivery!!!!