Tractor Design

andrewe30

Hello! Few time ago i have understood that my hobby is tractor design. So, i need some , objective opinion.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 195
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 191
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 190
Possible objectives

If I was to design a prototype tractor I would design it to be maneuverable and compact in tight spaces while being gentle on the turf ie. no skid steering. I would also make it easy to work on and repair when needed.

Hope this helps I did not exactly know what you were getting at.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very Kewl looking designs but if it is to work as a tractor those slick tires would be near useless. Otherwise I like the very modernistic design.

Kanook

I can just picture that thing workin the Mississippi Mud or clearin the snow up here in the great white north.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i can see that design selling it looks small and could get into alot of tight places. better tires would be great but good smoothe tires would also be a plus for people doing landscapeing.with all the guys going around doing lawncare i could see this thing being used alot. you could make different attachments for it maybe even a hydraulic mower deck it could a a all in one zero turn piece of equipment. you could cut grass in ditchs while staying on level ground. also depending on how long of a arm you have on it you could make a saw attachment to trim tree branches.the potential is endless with this design.