Update on my RTV 500 strobe light install

DIXIEDOG

I went ahead and installed my LED strobe light kit with 3M Red Double sided tape.

Here's a quick video of the lights in action (Just click the pic to start the video)

Here's a few pics of the lights installed

Front view
BuggyStrobelights006.jpg

Front light from the inside of the buggy
BuggyStrobelights005.jpg

Side light using "O- clamps"
BuggyStrobelights004.jpg

Controller and front lights
BuggyStrobelights003.jpg

Back lights from inside of buggy
BuggyStrobelights002.jpg

It was a quick and easy install that should really increase the visibility when I'm plowing with the buggy this winter, being LED they have very little power draw and no permanent changes or splices to wiring were made to the buggy.

DIXIEDOG

Sweet!

Any reflection issues that mess with your vision?

No from inside the buggy they aren't a problem at all, I'll know more when we get some snow and I see the reflection off the snow but I think they're going to work great. They are just cheap lights off Ebay so worse case I'm out $30 for the set of 6 lights and the controller.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good work. :thumb: I could use some lights like that. I'll have to check out ebay too. :D

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations on the lights.......Gotta take your word on it cause from this ol guy's point of view, you need to send that video in to one of the UFO type shows......Sure looks like something unidentified and flying...........Just joking but true to me.......Dennis