Craftsman Rear Bagger #24990

Remo

I'm looking for a rear bagger that fits my 2000 Craftsman Garden Tractor which has a 46" mowing deck. I'd buy a new one, but they're no longer produced. The Sears model number is 24990. If you have one you want to sell, please contact me.

Thanks,
Remo:cool:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck finding a bag to fit your tractor Remo. And Welcome to Net Tractor Talk!
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Sorry...I have a 24966...the triple hard container system...it was off a Sears Garden Tractor with the Kawasaki WATER-COOLED motor...I have no idea if it would fit your unit...:D

Remo

Sorry...I have a 24966...the triple hard container system...it was off a Sears Garden Tractor with the Kawasaki WATER-COOLED motor...I have no idea if it would fit your unit...:D

Paul,

Thanks for the reply. Actually the trick to these bagger units is to get right era of garden tractor and the correct deck size. In my case it's a 46" deck that was used on Craftsman GT's between 2000 and 2002.

Remo

Still Looking

Hey gang - I'm still looking for a rear bagger for my 2000 Craftsman Garden Tractor with a 46" deck. The Sears model number for the bagger unit is 24990. If you have one and want to sell it please let me know.

Thanks