tires on ebay

tracks

I just noticed that there are some tires on ebay starting at .99 cents. Seller looks like a very great seller. I've checked their prices on alot of their tires & they have some reasonable prices. Has anybody dealt with them before?

tracks

It is triple rib tires, 400x8, 400x12, 500x15 and 600x16. Just go to ebay & type in 400x8 tires & it should show you. Here is an auction for 1 of them: 350428799362. Tires really look great.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Are you the seller?

I don't see how you could fit all those tires on your tractor.

tracks

No, I'm not the seller. I'm not talking about all of the tires. I own several tractors and for the price I would really like to get a couple of pairs of them.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Might be a good buy for you, since the seller is only 30-40 miles from you.

tracks

They are @ an hour from me and as low as the shipping is, I'll probably have them to ship the tires to me so i don't have to drive 2 hours.

Erik

welcome to the forum - will definitely look forward to pictures of the new tires on your tractor and a review of condition when you get them.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
They are @ an hour from me and as low as the shipping is, I'll probably have them to ship the tires to me so i don't have to drive 2 hours.
It might be worth the drive if you have the time, tires can be expensive to ship.

Archdean

These guys are the best IMO, I needed a full set for my show Farmall "B" and I bought them from Tucker tire. contact Jim Dalton [mailto:tuckertire@webtv.net]

ROYD

tires

i bought a set of 4.00-19 tires for my 8n from them, came with new tubes, $100 plus $25 shipping, extremely pleased

ROYD

tires

i got mine from tucker tire, they also have good deals on rear tires already mounted on new rims

LincTex

I almost bought my 14.9 x 24 rears from Tucker, but didn't like the idea of rubber made in India (it just doesn't last).

The ones I got are European made and have nice deep lugs (R-1 tread pattern) from Nebraska tire. They aren't on ebay. Their selection is HUGE and their prices are very. very good.

No, I don't work for them.

204 West 3rd street
Firth, Nebraska
1-800-234-5242
402-791-5862
sales@nebraskatire.com

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
I almost bought my 14.9 x 24 rears from Tucker, but didn't like the idea of rubber made in India (it just doesn't last).

The ones I got are European made and have nice deep lugs (R-1 tread pattern) from Nebraska tire. They aren't on ebay. Their selection is HUGE and their prices are very. very good.

No, I don't work for them.

204 West 3rd street
Firth, Nebraska
1-800-234-5242
402-791-5862
sales@nebraskatire.com
Well OK then. You realize this thread is 5 years old? :)

LincTex

Well OK then. You realize this thread is 5 years old? :)

I know!
It's about dang time this thread got some attention again!! :clap:

I'll say this - its hard to find GOOD tires.
I have actually had better luck with some Chinese tires than I have with "Made in the USA" Titan tires. There's no way of knowing until years have passed.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Any info we get, regardless of timing can be beneficial for the next person looking for info.