Chain saw carrier for tractor

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've been putting my new AG tires to good use and brush hogging areas I have not been to in years. Fun stuff. But I find to often I need assistance from my chain saw.

I've carried a 5 gallon bucket bungied to the rear of the ROP, but the chain saw is to big for that if I carry my other tools.

Thought of strapping it to the hood but have not found a way that would hold it in place and not scratch the hood all up.

How do you carry your chain saw while working on your tractor?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Interesting. Thanks Jim. :thumb:
Hoping for a solution where I don't have to buy but this could be a solution.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Quincy. Great to see you back on here. You always have interesting projects!!!!

I regularly carry my chain saw on the ATV. I just bungy i in place. Simple and it works. You got me thinking ....I might go with a rack like the ATV one on top of the tractor hood and bungy the chain saw or whatever else I need for the day to the rack. thanks!!!!!

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I lashed on golf bags for tool carriers. Here are a couple of photos. Maybe you could adapt this concept.

95762d1203065130-whats-your-favorite-farm-name-p1070316ryanmar-planttree-jpg

59020d1155016465-shovel-carrier-golf-bag-p1030448rgolftractor-jpg

230306d1316485483-chain-storage-ideas-wanted-p1030633rgolfbagtoolcarrier-front-jpg

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Didn’t that Paul and Kathy Short youtube video mention a chainsaw holder he manufactures for a Kubota tractor?