Pictures of tractors

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Do you have any pictures of your tractors? Any pictures, still or action shots appreciated. Show off your baby. :D

DaveNay

Oliver 1850

These pics are of the Oliver 1850 gas tractor I bought in the spring of 2006 for making hay on our 15 acres.

Attachments

• IMG_2462.JPG
    IMG_2462.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1,270
  • IMG_2463.JPG
    IMG_2463.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,353
  • IMG_2464.JPG
    IMG_2464.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,352
  • IMG_2465.JPG
    IMG_2465.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,270

DaveNay

John Deere 855

And this is my John Deere 855 that I use for chores and lawn care. I also have a Buhler Farm King 60" snow blower and 84" rear blade for the winter.

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,436

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice Pics Dave!

Rep points for being the 1st to post. :D Nice job.

This software will automatically resize your picutures for you. Older versions of forum software did not do that. Sure makes things easier.

Greg
Forum Admin

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Whoops .... no rep points yet. Guess I have to turn on the rep point system.

BoneheadNW

Nice Pics Dave!

Rep points for being the 1st to post. :D Nice job.

This software will automatically resize your picutures for you. Older versions of forum software did not do that. Sure makes things easier.

Greg
Forum Admin

I was going to make a joke about Dave and resizing but I wasn't sure if that was acceptable here. Is it?
Bone

jwstewar

Staff member
Hey, I bet I started my post first, I just had a bunch of typing to do in my post in the NH section. I'll post some pics later, I don't have any on my laptop.:)

rlk

Gold Site Supporter
Here's a couple of pictures of my latest purchase: a 1952 Farmall H.

rlk

Attachments

• P2273749b.JPG
    P2273749b.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,631
  • P2273750b.JPG
    P2273750b.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 3,577

jwstewar

Staff member
First picture is a picture of a big John Deere that they use to plow the field beside our house. Second picture is of my little New Holland on break after moving a bunch of fill to pour the garage floor.

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 100_0646.jpg
    100_0646.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,167

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to make a joke about Dave and resizing but I wasn't sure if that was acceptable here. Is it?
Bone

Sorry Bone,
Just now noticed your question. As you can tell by the smilies we are not taking ourselves to seriously. IOW yeah, you can joke around like that with Dave. Keep in mind we do allow 13 and older on this forum. But heck, the teenagers could probably teach us all a few words if ya know what I mean. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I forgot to add a pic of my tractor.

Here she is:

Attachments

• k3010.jpg
    k3010.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,141

Wannafish

Do you have any pictures of your tractors? Any pictures, still or action shots appreciated. Show off your baby. :D

All righty then...

Attachments

• 46A-1_small.jpg
    46A-1_small.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,260
  • 4020.jpg
    4020.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 51A-2.jpg
    51A-2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,217
M

mtntopper

My new L39TLB is still clean and sitting at the dealership. I stopped by while in town today and took some pics. With all of our heavy spring snow, the delivery will not happen for a couple more weeks. I can hardly wait to start tearing out stumps, burying electric and water lines and getting the other little jobs I have been putting off started and finished....:D But the late winter just does not want to go away. :pat:
L39TLB Rear Side.jpg L39TLB Front.jpg L39TLB RH Front.JPG

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics. I'm sure you can't wait to get some seat time. :thumb:

I see Kubota now has the sloped hood and loader arms much like New Holland has had for a few years. While I like the other 'look' better the functionality of the sloped hood and arms give extra visibility which makes your work go even faster. I woudl like them in particular for when I'm hooking a trailer to the screw on hitch that I use on my FEL. Even standing up I have a hard time lining it up with my old style hood and FEL arms.

DAP

Myne

Here's the B 7800 .. I also have a JD LX288 (18hp Gas Kawasaki VTwin) with a 4ft deck for finish mowing.

Now if I can only find my 1935 Packard Club Sedan ....

Attachments

• P0004233.jpg
    P0004233.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,175