i am so excited

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
:blob_blue: just purchased a factory service manual for my X1100C!!!:wow:
now i have something to read again:wink: when warm weather gets here i am going to be tweaking and twerking all of the adjustments to the razors edge of factory specs :wall: at first:whip:

ovrszd

I'm a manual junky as well. I read every page. Often find myself saying outloud "I'll be darned, I didn't know that". :)

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
:blob_blue: just purchased a factory service manual for my X1100C!!!:wow:
now i have something to read again:wink: when warm weather gets here i am going to be tweaking and twerking all of the adjustments to the razors edge of factory specs :wall: at first:whip:

I'm a manual junky as well. I read every page. Often find myself saying outloud "I'll be darned, I didn't know that". :)

Add me to the manual junky list!

I have service manuals for almost everything and I have pdf’s of a lot of them on my iphone so I have them with me.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
one of the firsts on my list is to get the stall speed RPM on the engine set. i hope that spec is in the book???

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That manual will pay for itself really quickly. :17875: Hopefully, it is laid out well and that they have improved the instructional details. collie

CKing

Don't get too excited, compared to auto manuals it sucks. Nowhere can you find wiring diagram with color codes. No diagnose decision charts, terrible B&W photo's, and needs help with their English. I would give it C- score, but better than not having it.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Don't get too excited, compared to auto manuals it sucks. Nowhere can you find wiring diagram with color codes. No diagnose decision charts, terrible B&W photo's, and needs help with their English. I would give it C- score, but better than not having it.

Understand i do about the perfect not so engrish in the tractor Kubota manual RTV.:hide:

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter

My Combine owners manual has a wire color diagram, Its awesome if you can distinguish the color.... 1982 there faded a bit... the manual will tell you exactly what it powers. If that is in the owners manual Id be scared to see the service manual!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i just opened my new actually used manual and was pleasantly surprised that the engrish is quite fine and i can decipher the intent and instructions just fine. the paper is high quality and the photos although black and white are very sharp and easy to see all of the referenced areas just fine. i haven't actually used it to make any adjustments yet so there are still some things to pass judgment on at a later date. for now i think it will be a huge asset.