6mmrem

Rad hose fr auto supply. Black sewer pipe. 1 hour work

Attachments

• IMG_20140508_082753.jpg
    IMG_20140508_082753.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 156

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Nice work on the air intake. Looks like you have the intake air up out of the dust and mud you have been driving through. "A picture is worth a thousand words"

Kanook

Thought at 1st that you had installed one of those 'up flush' toilets. ..Just joking...nice work ....McGuiver-ism still thrives.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
A very necessary fix.....glad you got it done. Yes Kubota offers a kit that takes care of this situation; but surely not for the cost that you got it done for. I really don't see how Kubota can ignore the ignorance of keeping the air intake down in the wheel well......Anyway, glad you did it.......God bless....Dennis

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I really don't see how Kubota can ignore the ignorance of keeping the air intake down in the wheel well
I was kicking the tires on the new RTV's a couple weeks ago and thought I recall all the air intakes being moved. IIRC they were under the hood now.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
This is great. Where do you have it plumbed going into the filter at ? And how did you connect it to the filter.
This is a good set up you got there .....

.......... two guns

6mmrem

Left the filter where it is. The top the snorkel is the old intake. Bought a chunk of rad hose from auto supply store that fit the profile I needed. Now that it's fitted I might bend me a steel one and paint or Chrome it.